Chapter 32

I walked over to him as everyone reacted to his words, Dom put his arm around my shoulder and we walked away.

"Cousin, sorry about your car. Yours was too slow for a Toretto anyway." Dom said as he threw Fer the keys to his Impala.

"Your Impala? Are you serious?" Fer asked, all excited like a little kid.

Thankfully we were staying close by so we just walked back to the place he set up for us. A nice little walk by the beach, it was sweet. By the time we made it back the sun had started to set and I went to take a shower.

When I got out of the bathroom I found Dom standing by the balcony door. I walked up behind him, placing my hands on his broad shoulders and moving them down his back. He turned around and picked me up, pressing my back against the door before taking me to bed . . . again.

"Look at that smile, I love it when you smile." I told him sometime later.

"You make me happy." he replied, said smile glued on his face.

"I think this place makes you happy, it's it speaks to you. You remember that guy, the racer and his dad? The one with the boat engine?"

"Yeah! Yeah."

"Of course."

"I was . . . I was looking at them and I couldn't help but to imagine what it'd be like. You and Aiden and . . . whatever other babies that we may have in the future." I told him.

"Kay? Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked, raising the blanket.

"No, no, no way I'm not pregnant silly. Two is enough for now, more than enough."

"Tell me about."

"But who knows what the future holds for us."

"Is that what you want? Another baby?" he asked.

"It's not about what I want or what you want . . . it's about what the world and destiny have planned for us."

"That much is true, I'm happy with our babies but if you're amenable to at least one more than I'm game." he said.

"We'll see, I know that you want a big family. I'm not opposed to it but let's wait for Aiden to be a little bit older before we start trying for a third."

"I'm more than okay with practicing. You know, they say practice makes perfect." he said with that smile as he moved to hover over me.

"Practice? I'm okay with practicing." I replied, pulling him down to kiss me.

We spent the rest of the evening in bed until we got hungry at about 9 pm. He got up and made us something light and then we went to sleep. Next morning when I woke up Dom wasn't here but that's normal, he's probably out getting his coffee.

I took advantage and made breakfast while I waited for him to get back. He was a bit off, distracted when he walked in but as soon as he could smell the food a smile graced his face.

"Todo bien mi amor?" I asked.

"Everything's great, if it wasn't for the kids I'd suggest staying here." he said, kissing my cheek.

"I know, have you found a house that you like yet?"

"Not yet but I'm still looking. I want to pick out at least 3 before I show them to you and then we can pick one together."

"That sounds nice, grab the plates Toretto, the food is almost done."

"Yes, Mrs. Toretto."

"Mrs. Toretto, it has a ring to it." I said with a big smile of my own.