Chapter 24: Birthday

The glorious feeling of skin as fine as the finest silk beguiles me into reality.

     A mighty fine reality.

     It's 7:00 AM. Wednesday, June 20, 2018.

     I'm in Jaxon's room.

     In Jaxon's bed.

     In Jaxon's arms.

     And we finally slept together.

     Hmm... Waking up to a criminally handsome and shirtless Jaxon?

     I could get used to this...

     My fingers embark on a naughty expedition, gratefully exploring every centimeter of his flawless, silk skin. Over each expertly inked black and pink line of his chest tattoo and every indentation of his pecs and abdominal muscles.

     He's so beautiful...

     Jaxon shifts under my mischievous touch. "Mmm..." he hums in his sleep. I bite my bottom lip to hold in a giggle and continue my invasion. Leaning into his neck, I begin tracing each black bird inked onto it with my mouth.

     His tattoos are so sexy...

     Jaxon grunts and shifts in unconsciousness. I hold my hand over my mouth to muffle an outburst of giggles. To my surprise, this doesn't phase him and he continues his deep slumber. Moving my lips up to his ear, I kiss the silver hoop hanging from his lobe.

     His earrings are even sexier than his tattoos...

     Jaxon squirms from my touch, but still doesn't gain consciousness.

     Dang. He's a heavy sleeper. I thought for sure that would wake him up...

     Hmm...

     I know what will wake him up...

     I go in for the kill. Skating my fingers up his chest, I pause on his left nipple and pinch it between my forefinger and thumb. He writhes and grunts, swatting at my hand. "Charlotte, stop..." But of course, I don't listen. Instead, I pinch it again, harder. "Charlotte -" Jaxon's eyelids fly open and he is now beyond awake. "What are you trying to do? Take advantage of me in my sleep?"

     My expression is guilty. "Maybe..."

     He laughs and snatches me into his arms. "Oh Charlotte... What am I gonna do with you?"

     I bite my bottom lip. "I can think of a few things..."

     He smirks and presses his lips on my ear. "And what might those be?" Leaning in, I hover my mouth over his and whisper what's on my mind.

     His sexy grin widens. "Charlotte... You are insatiable... I like it."

     We're cuddling under Jaxon's blankets, completely satiated and content. "Are you always this needy in the morning?" he teases me.

     "Only when I'm lying next to you."

     "Well, I could definitely get used to it," he kisses me.

     "Me too."

     We both laugh. Jaxon grabs a handful of his emerald green T-shirt that I've slipped into again. He tugs at it. "You really like this shirt, don't you?"

     I nod. "It smells like you. Well, now it does anyway. It lost your smell after it was washed..."

     "Oh really? And what smell is that?"