one

when raindrops fell,
down from the sky,
the day you left me,
an angel cried.
oh, she cried.

"Jesus mom! Let me go to this party! I just want to have fun!" I scream through the house.

Motto for life: I don't care. I just want to live my best life. Away from stress, and my parents.

"Ocean, if you leave this house, you may as well not come back." I scoffed, and left out the door.

I met up with Sammy, and we left to the party. "Bitch, you look good!" Sammy said, hyping me up. "Bitch, WE look good." I said. We broke into laughter. I wore this cute outfit and Sammy the same.

We ubered there, so we wouldn't have to park. And also, so we could get drunk.

It was ideal as teenagers to party, right? Well here's the thing. I didn't believe that until i just needed an escape and what presented to me as a good option? Drinking.

But i can stop if need be, it's just fun once in a while. I still have semi-good grades, i haven't gotten a detention, and i'm a virgin. Kind of.

My ex and me almost did it, but his sister walked in.

So now, i'm here. Having a good time with my best friend.

I walk in, and immediately start bopping my head to the music. I grab a drink with Sammy of the makeshift bar. This house was big, and everyone was roaming throughout it. There was literally no room to even breathe, it was so packed.

I spot the fuckboy group, containing the schools man-hoes. I made sure to stay away from them.

Sammy handed me a cup full of this fruity drink, and she herself had one. We drank until there wasn't a drop left and grabbed more. There was only one other time we got really drunk, like shitfaced. This was be the first time in a while. As the school year rolled in closer, this is basically the party before hell. So we were ready to have fun.

"DESPACITO IS ON!!" She screamed in my ear. She doesn't even like this song.

"Let's go dance!" We joined a group from school, containing a mixture of people, from cheerleaders to hipsters. Me and Sammy were cool with everybody.

Sammy starts hitting these moves, as everyone cheered her on. She's a dancer, so it seemed fitting. I join her, grinding on her and just fucking around.

Then, the fuckboy group approaches and somehow joins our little circle of people. "Damn, Sammy! Ocean got it!" I heard some of the boys say. We were trying to have good time. The lights dimmed, going basically black in the room, indicating it was really a party in here.

We all just tried to have a good time.

Someone came up behind me and i turned around to see who it was. I smiled, when i realized its my other good friend, Rickey. "Girl, i heard some of the boys wanna dance wit you!" He said, as i look around.

"Who?" I said, looking behind him.

"One of the twins! I think Grayson, i dont know." He said.

"Ricks, wouldn't they just come up to me?" I said. "True. I'm just fucking with you." He danced away, middle fingers in the air.

"Bitch!" I said. I turned back to our little group. I guess Sammy and gotten more drinks since she just handed me one.

"This shit will hit hard!" Sammy said, holding the cup of her face. I drank it fast, while the group chanted "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

I finished and they cheered me on. We kept dancing when i felt two hands creep on my sides. "You're a good dancer." A deep voice said, in my ear.

"Oh, that's not the only thing i'm good at." I said, turning around. It was the daddies of daddy, Ethan Dolan.

"Oh fuck." I said, looking him up and down. But I continued dancing, obviously letting that alcohol take over my actions.

"I didn't know you where like this." He said, pulling me closer to him. "Ethan-" "Shh, keep dancing." He said.

So i did. I was pretending like he wasn't there. At the end of the song, i pulled away and walked off.

That was so strange.