twenty seven

"You get to have me all to yourself." I immediately kissed him passionately and without hesitation.

Things quickly escalated from there and all i have to say is that i'm grateful my room is nearly sound proof. nearly.

A few hours later, the group met up at the local roller skating alley. Grayson, Sammy, Ethan, Jake, Rickey, Denzel, , and I all met up.

"I'm gonna wash you guys in bowling like i'm such a pro." Jake said, confidently walking into the bowling lane.

"Sure. Ok." Rickey said, grabbing a pin and getting ready for his turn. He ever so slightly rolled the ball, letting it go down the lane. It hit all the pins down.

"See if you mamas can top that!" He said, shaking his hips.

I giggled at his confidence. I decided to not play but only watch after a couple of rounds. Everyone was okay with it, knowing i wasn't exactly in the right mind space.

Still, i interacted and made conversation.
"Gray, Ethan's beating you by like 20 points!" I said, making Graysons competitive side more present.

"Really? Watch this." He hit all the pins down and Ethan was up next.

The brothers went at it for the rest of the night, making the group laugh in their competition.

Around an hour later, I decided to get us all some food from the concessions.

"You guys want anything?" I said to the group.

"Get two pepperoni pizzas and a 2 liter of Pepsi." Denzel said. Sammy nodded and said "Get 3 pizzas, Ocean. You know i can eat."

"Okay. Be right back." I laughed. Walking over to the concessions, i places the order and waited around 5 minutes before Ethan came up to me.

"Hey you doing okay?" He asked. "You seem down."

I hated that. I really wasn't down i was just tired, i guess? Out of it?

"I'm okay, e. Promise." I said, reassuringly.

"Okay, well i'm gonna go beat Grayson and i'll help you with the pizzas afterwards."

I nodded as he left. I don't really know what we are right now and we are both not really saying anything. It's distant.

Of course, someone pulled me out of my thoughts. Except, i didn't want them to.

"Hey Ocean, can we y'all?" Miles said with a fake wide grin. Oh no.

Anger immediately surged in me. "Absolutely not. Go away." I said, moving away from the seat and towards the pizzas.

"Please. I just want to talk." I looked around for Ethan and the group who were playing still. It was pretty crowded and i don't think i could yell out for them.

"Ocean, seriously i can do better. i promise-"

"No. Get away from me." I said, getting up and going back to my friends.

"You will listen to what i have to say." Mile said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him.

"Stop! Let go!" I screamed. "Woah woah okay what's going on?" the boy working said. I had recognized him from school, i think his name was Tommy.

"Tommy right?" He nodded. "Please go get Ethan Dolan he's in Lane 6 at the end! Hurry!" with that he quickly ran.

"You bitch! Why won't you listen to me!" Miles raised his hand and without hesitation, hit my face with all his might.

"OCEAN!!!" i heard a voice say. It was Jake.

I felt humiliated, ashamed. Everyone in the bowling alley was quiet and taking videos of me. I wanted to cry and go home.

Grayson, Ethan, and Jake all rushed Miles and began swinging, Jake with the first hit.

"YOU ASSHOLE! DIDNT I SAY GO EVER TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN?" Jake yelled.

Ethan couldn't even speak. He was completely focused and enraged. Grayson was too, knowing to never put hands on a woman.

I felt lightheaded. Denzel and Sammy helped me up while Rickey held open the door for me.

"Guys! The police!!" Tommy said, as light showed up out the window.

With that, Rickey quickly started the car while we all hopped into it. He drove fast, hoping to escape the police and the scene.

I couldn't help but be quiet. My face burned and i couldn't open my eye. Ethan, with a bruised hand gently wiped away the tear on my cheek.

No one said a word. Jake was so furious that he was quiet and Ethan was focused on helping me.

The only thing heard was my sobs.

——————

fuck Miles period like 🤢🤢 so GROSS

anyways, VOTE and COMMENT !!