seventeen

Ethan kissed me. No, he didn't kiss me. He fucking made me MOAN by giving me hickeys. now i'm sitting in the kitchen, my underwear is literally soaking and he's making me mac and cheese.

As if he could read my mind, he turns around with a cute ass smirk and his face.

"You ok?" He says slyly. "No." I said boldly. "and why is that?"

"E, you can't just leave me hanging like that. and how come you never said how you felt?" I asked.

"Ok first, i was also left hanging by the actions that had taking place, so im all for going over to the couch right now-" "Ethan!" I cut him off loudly. i put my head in my hands.

"Secondly, i've been here every day before and after school to help take care of you for the past 3 weeks. I've had time to get to know you." He passes me the bowl of food.

"and, if you remember, i had some type of feeling even before all of this as well." He sat across the island, staring intently at me.

I lightly smiled while eating my macaroni.
"Did you wanna watch a movie?" "Sure." He walked towards me to help carry me to the couch.

He picked up my bowl and phone and put it on the couch table. Then he came back to guide me to the couch. My leg was still broken and my ribs were also in bad shape.

Sometimes i would have dreams about remembering them break, and that terrible feeling. I haven't told anyone about it but i hate sleeping now because of it.

I put my arm around his neck and limped towards the couch. He grabbed my waist and i tensed up.

"I'm just helping to the couch." He chuckles. I smiled as he sat me on the couch.

We decided to watch a horror movie beacuse it's both of our favorites. We watched As Above, So Below, which i've watched before. I wanted Ethan to see it. I started falling asleep.

you know, sometimes the cliche shit that happens isn't as cliche as it seems. It just happens.

so of course, i ended up falling asleep on Ethan's shoulder.

——- Ethan's Pov——

Watching someone try to stay awake is the funniest thing ever to watch. Ocean kept jolting herself awake to not fall asleep during the movie, but she ended up failing.

She threw her head back into the couch and i finished the movie.

As it ended i turned the channel to MTV and watched some wild'n out.

Ocean started leaning towards the my shoulder and she rested her head on me.

This girl has really been going through it. Keeping up with all the school work she's missed, trying to recover, and deal with family shit is hard. I've been here trying to help out.
In the beginning, i felt at fault for it. But then i started genuinely wanting to come over. Grayson and my family are suspicious of why, but i keep telling them she's a friend. At the same time i'm trying to decide that for myself.

I had accidentally seen her changing in the bathroom one night and i haven't been the same ever since. She's so beautiful and sweet.

My eyes started closing and i realized maybe i should help her to bed.

"Ocean, hey." I whispered, nudging her slightly. "hmm." "Let's go put you to bed." she groaned lightly as i got up. She fell into the spot i was sitting in, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Ocean, upstairs go to bed i mean." She didn't budge.

I scooped her up in my arms effortlessly and carried her upstairs. I pushed her door open and placed her into her bed. As i walked away to sleep in the pool house her mom had let me stayed in for nights like these, i heard her call my name.

"Ethan." I turned around to see what she needed.

"Come sleep with me. Parents are gone with Jake." she said slowly and half awake.

"you sure?" she nodded in response.
"be right back."

i went into jakes room and found clean basketball shorts to sleep in. i changed into just the shorts leaving my chest bare. I hate sleeping with shirts beacuse i feel constricted.

I walked back into her room, and found her snuggle in the same position. I opened the covers to crawl under them.

Ocean out her leg over my lower stomach, and wrapped her arm by my chest. not sexually just as to be comfortable. i didn't mind it.

I heard light snores come from her and i quickly found myself falling asleep. Our body heat radiated onto each other and we feel asleep peacefully.

—————

OCEAN
While i went to bed with Ethan with me, that was the most peaceful sleep i had in a long time. i felt protected.

i had woken up to him shifting in bed and i looked over to see the outline of his face i smiled to myself and left a small peck on his lips. i had turned around to face the other direction and after a couple of minutes he found me and wrapped his big arms around me.

i had closed my eyes in comfort and he placed his chin into the crease of my neck. We fit together like puzzle pieces.

once again, i had fell into a deep sleep.

when raindrops fellजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें