thirty-one

;)))))) s*xy time this chapterrrrr 

What have i done? 

Grayson and I just made out. 

Grayson DOLAN. Ethan's Brother??? 

"Fuck. Why did you do that? Why did I do that?" I raised my voice. "Please just drive yourself back to school." I said looking out the window. 

"Ocean, I'm-" He stopped himself and reversed out the parking lot. 

It wasn't cheating. I wasn't with Ethan. But it is disrespectful. His brother? Ocean, get a fucking grip. 

"Listen, i just lost my brother and you just lost your best friend. We both needed a comfort and this never happened, Grayson." I said, looking directly in his eyes.

"This never happened." He agreed. 

He drove us back to school as school was just getting out. "I'll park down the street and walk to E's car. I was in the counselor's office because i didn't feel sick and walked around campus. You came to school to get your books and i bumped into you. Thats it." He explained his plan and i agreed. 

"Im sorry again. I'll make it up to you." 

"Are we still friends" I asked playfully. "Obviously." He smiled and hurried inside the school parking lot. I drove off, and went home. 

_________________Graysons POV______________

We kissed, I kissed her. 
I took advantage of this girl who was distraught with her brother's death. 

I cannot believe myself. 

I walked back to E's car were he was waiting for me, i assume. 

"Grayson where were you at lunch bro?" He asked, worriedly. 

"I went to the counselors because i didn't feel good. I'm okay now though." I lied through my teeth. "I saw Ocean get some of her assignments today." I said, clenching my jaw and not making eye contact. 

"Y-You did? She was here? Today?" He stuttered. "I should probably go to see her soon." He said, starting the car. 

"Yeah." 

-------------------------------------------

Oceans POV 

****************SENSITIVE TOPICS OF DRUG USE AHEAD*************************************

I came home and threw my books to the side of my bed. None of that was going to get done today. 

I plummeted onto my bed letting my thoughts take over. 

After a few minutes, i thought of things to help me take my mind off of this. This pain. 

I looked under my bed and sure enough, all the alcohol and pills and weed was there. 

As I hung off the edge of my bed looking under my bed, I reminisced on what it felt like to be high and drunk. 

Where I met Ethan. At that party. 

Or with Miles. From before he turned psycho. 

I miss Ethan. I need him. He would make all the pain go away. 

But our relationship hasn't been linear. 

Or since my accident. When they gave me numbing medications. 

Or.. now. When i needed an escape. 

But i promised myself that i wouldn't. 

From Miles, to my dad cheating, to the accident, to now... without Jake. When will it get easier?