eight

My alarm clock rang, and i automatically realize what today is.
The first day of school. I hop out of bed, do my morning routine and head downstairs for breakfast.

I quickly drove to school to meet with Sammy. I waited in the main hall for her, causally looking at my phone. A voice from behind startled me.
"Ocean?" I turn to see Ethan. I freeze up from awkwardness.
"Hey Ethan." I gulp and don't make eye contact with him.
"Look, do you remember the deal we made?" He said, putting his hands into his pockets.
"Yeah." i said, punching my hair out of my face.
"I realize, that wasn't really smart and it was kind of forceful. I'm sorry." I look down and my thoughts take over. It wasn't because of the deal, it was because i was scared he would make rumors about me. But i feel like i can trust him.
"Ethan, trust me that wasn't why i left." I said.
"Then why did you?" He asked, moving a tad closer to me.
We make heavy eye contact. He tries to read my expression and i fail to not let it get to me. Tears brimmed my eyes and i look down so he doesn't catch them.
"My ex. H-he only wanted sex and when i a-agreed he forced himself on me. He didn't get to, but it almost happened." I said, quietly. I feel stupid for telling him. god, sometimes i wished i kept the mouth shut.
"Ocean that's not your fault. He's a prick and deserves to rot in hell for that." He pulls me into a bear hug and i return it.
"I'll do the deal, Ethan." I said. I just wanted to forget all about my past. Have a little fun.
"You don't have to." He said, muttering into my hair.
"I want to have fun." I whispered, gently into his ear.
He tenses up, but returns the sexual remark.
"Ok babygirl. And so it begins." He says, walking away.

I smirk, and remembered Sammy and i curse myself.
I texted her i would meet her later, since the bell already rang, indicating i was late.
The day wizzed by and then i went home. I opened the door to my house dropping everything and sent Ethan a picture of just my neck.
Me: Hi Baby.
Ethan: Woah, holy shit Ocean.
Me: u like?
Ethan: Fuck you i have a boner at dinner,
Me: And i can get whatever i want right?
Ethan: Yes princess
Me: I want to make out, for starters. 
Ethan: deal, tell me time and place. then i'm yours.
Me: 👅

When it came to sexual ness, i was very kinky and open to whatever. It's like a sex spirit comes over me.
And since i would most likely lose it to Ethan, i'm very excited. This could really get my mind off of my parents and life.

And i wasn't even sorry about it.

—————
HOW ARE YALL LIKING IT SO FAR!?!
trust me, it's gonna get 1000 times better in a couple chapters.
shit shall go down.
vote guys!!! and comment ideas of what you think will happen??