two

I ended up on the side of the pool, somehow, just talking to the people from school. All i know is that i've had way too many drinks. I was stumbling and fumbling everywhere.

My phone started ringing, and it was my brother Jake. "Hey Jake!" I slurred, stumbling towards the alley of the house.

"Where the actual fuck are you?!" He said, screaming into the phone.

"Chill, I'm out with Sammy." "Get home now. We need to talk." I immediately got serious.

I knew Sammy was too drunk to take me anywhere, i could uber home.

"Ok, ok. Im on my way." I muttered. I look at my phone, as it faded in and out of my vision. Fuck, i love this, but then i hate i cant control my own body when need be. I paced in the alleyway.

I tried texting Sammy 'i have to go' but who knows what i typed. I couldn't even order an uber either.

"Fuck!" I yelled frustrated. "Ocean?" A deep voice in the shadows said. "Who's that?" I mumbled.

"It's Ethan." He said, coming closer. "Oh." I said, going back to my phone. "What's wrong?" He said.

"I need to get home, like right now. I'm trying to order an uber, but i can't see straight." I chuckled towards the end of my sentence.

"Why don't I just take you home?" He offered. "Ethan, i barely know you, and i saw you drinking earlier." I swayed in place.

"It's just a ride, and plus i only had one." He said. I stood there for a while.

"Okay."

We walked to his car, and it was nice as fuck. "Holy- Nice car!" I said, admiring it.

"Don't you have somewhere to be right now?" He said, starting it up. "Oh yeah."

As he pulled out of the sidewalk, i started feeling like shit. "Ugh." I mumbled, holding my head up in the line of air condition.

"You ok?" He said, looking over. "Yeah, just drunk." I smirked. "You shouldn't do that." He said.

"It was one night." I said. "Still."

"You don't even know me dude, i like the thrill." I said, looking out the window. "Get that thrill by adventuring not destroying your liver."

"Okay, calm down Doctor Ethan. You don't know me, so stop trying to play dad with me." The car stops, and i realize i'm home.

I open the car door and stumble on the sidewalk. I turn back around to see Ethan watching see, smirkingly. He held his face in his hand, while it rested on the elbow rest. 

"Thanks, assclown." I said. "Anytime, babygirl." He said, chuckling.

I turned around slowly trying not to fall in front of Ethan. "Go away!" I said, waving him off, still walking towards the door.

"I'm trying to make sure you get in safely." He laughs. I walk a little faster, my knees buckling. I fall into the grass, falling on my ass.

Ethan sighs, getting out of the car. "Jesus, you're horrible at drinking." He said, lifting me up bridal style. "I'm not." I mumbled. "You're bad at being sober."

He puts me down in front of my door. "Thanks." I say, awkwardly. "That'll be 100 dollars." He said, jokingly.

"Sure, do you take card?" I said, oh so serious. He laughed, throwing his head back.

He's cute. He doesn't seem like a player. But who knows? I realize i've been staring at him for an uncanny amount of time.

"O-oh, Thanks again, i guess." I say, pushing my hair behind my ear.