seven

We arrived at the mall, and we immediately went into Pacsun, since it was closest to us when we entered. I picked out some t shirts, and helped Jake pick some sunglasses.

We had a great time. Usually brothers don't like to shop, but Jake actually had sense of style.

I went into victoria's secret as Jake went into Best Buy. We decided to meet up in the food court in 30 minutes.

I shopped for some cute lingerie, because why not. Maybe to post so Ethan could see it. I mentally asked myself what i just thought. I picked out some bras and went into the fitting rooms.

I posed with a scandalous bra, but to the side so it looked cool. I went into snapchat and faked sent streaks to only Ethan. I was just curious of what he was going to say. I waited about five minutes for him to open it, no use. I shrugged it off and went on with my shopping.

I went into food court and i spotted Grayson, but not Ethan. "Hey grayson." I went rather awkwardly. "Yo, what's up?" He smirked at me. I think he was trying to get at me.

"Where's your brother?" I said, looking around for him. "Not sure. He should be around here though." He said, returning back to his phone.

Rude. I decided to just find a seat for Jake and I. I sat on my phone and waited for Jake to text me when he was finished.

Ethan snapchatted me back, so i assumed he saw my picture. i opened it, and it was him zooming in on me from a distance. I looked around to see where and he walked up from behind. He didn't exactly look happy, more frustrated.

"Hey Eth-" He pulls me gently close to him as he crouched next to me. "That picture did a number on me, Ocean. You should come over tonight. Let's talk." He said, letting go of me. He walked off without looking back for a second.

I was so confused. I immediately felt butterflies in my lower region. Jake came and everything passed by in a blur. We ate, then came home.

I was still in shock from Ethan's actions. What did he mean? What did we need to talk about?

I left in my car to Ethan's and knocked on the door. He answered and led me into his room.

"Ethan calm down!" I yelled whispered. "Don't worry no one's home anyways." "What's all this about?" I said, genuinely confused.

"Ocean, how about we negotiate a deal?" He said, sitting in his desk. His hands ushered for me to sit across from him, on his bed.

"What deal?" I asked, pushing my bag under his bed. "You send me more pictures like that, and i do 'whatever' you want. With option to change." He said.

"So i send you nudes and i get whatever i want?" I chuckled. "This is serious." He said, not breaking eye contact.

"Wow i never knew you were this shallow, Ethan. You sound like a pervert." I said, picking up my bag and walking towards the door.

He grabbed my hand, not letting me leave. "Ocean, i'm offering you literally whatever you want. I just want a couple of cute pictures of you. You have the most gorgeous body." He said, feeling along my side.

I immediately tensed up under him. He examined me as i thought about the offer. "Anything?" I said, grabbing his chin. I looked up at him, dead in his eyes.

"God, i really want to kiss you right now." He said, caressing my cheek. I pulled him closer to me, our bodies pressing together. It was almost a need for him to be on me. He has that affect on any girl. Now, i'd become one of them.

And you know what?

I didn't even care.

My breathing heavied, as i leaned in even closer. "Do it." I breathed out. He didn't hesitate for a second. He crashed his lips against mine, as we back up from force.

His lips moved against mine almost hungrily, and i respond the action. He groans against my lips as his hands move against my waist. My hands ran against his broad shoulders and his biceps.

He removed his lips and moved to my neck. I breathed heavily as he laid me on the bed. "Ethan..." I whispered. He continued to kiss my neck moving to the other side, where i let out a breathless moan.

We both paused and he let out a chuckle resting on my chest. "I think i found your sweet spot." He said, raspely. "You can continue if you want." I said.

"well that depends, do you want to go all the way right now?" He said, holding my up from under my waist.

I seriously thought about it, but he could tell i was unsure.

"It's okay, i'm not rushing you." He said, sitting up. I crawled up from my past position and analyzed everything. I felt my lips, and they still felt like they were tingling. my neck felt sore but in a weirdly good way.

He made me feel euphoric. "Ocean?" He said, staring at me.

I immediately panicked. What the fuck was i doing? A deal, with the fuckboy himself. Kissing him? I flew out of his room and ran towards the door.

"Wait!" Was the last thing i heard before closing my car door. I rushed home, in time for dinner.

He blew up my phone when i rushed through my front door.

In any fight or flight situation, i'd immediately say "Oh i'm a fighter!" but, it's pretty clear with Ethan i'm a flight.

He's so intimidating, and i feel tiny compared to him. I feel all confidence disappears around him. I didn't know if i wanted to get involved with a fuckboy.

School was tomorrow, but i know i wasn't getting any asleep with my overthinking self.

What is he doing to me?