thirteen

"Miss, we are going to get you to the hospital!"

I opened my eyes to see a women nurse holding my oxygen mask to my face.

i felt a tear slip down my eyes and i recollected what happened.

It was so unbelievably cold. that's all i can remember.

"Patient has suffered from hypothermia, and sprained or broken bones. She needs help, immediately, let's get her to the E.R., Greg!" They rush me into the ambulance as a man, who i assume was Greg, runs into the front seat.

"Miss, can you speak?" I tried to talk, but only a squeak came out.

"It's ok. Relax. You're in shock." i nod in response as she tends to my wounds.

I kept holding my breath. Everything. Was. In. Pain. Literally from my head to my toes. i felt like giving up, letting my body take its last breath.

But i didn't. Something told me it wasn't time. I thought about my life. Yes it was a mess, but messes can be fixed. I kept fighting.

We soon got to the hospital, where they transferred me to a regular bed.

I whimpered in pain, and tried to not think about the pain. "Is your name Ocean?" A nurse said as she checked my pulse.

I nodded slowly. She hustled to my side, and quickly got some bags of fluid and an IV needle.

"Weve contacted your parents and they should both be here shortly." She said.

Despite the pain, i still thought about how i dont want to see my father. But i guess he's still my blood, so hes obligated to come.

"Ok, Doctor, get her to a room, she needs to be put under immediately." My eyes widened.

"Ocean it'll be okay. Youll get better, i promise." the nurse consoled me. They put the anaesthetic mask on, and i quickly fell asleep.

_______Ethan________

"Ethan!" I hear Grayson caled me from the other room. "Yea?" I said, getting up.

"What was that girl's name, the one you lowkey had a thing with?" He said smirking. "Grayson, be more specific." I said, irritated.

"River, Sea, -" "Ocean?" I said chuckling. "Yeah, she's in the hospital."

My heart dropped. "Why? What?"

"Dude, she fell off the river drop and she just got help because someone saw her."

Was it my fault? This wasn't the first time this happened. I wasnt there to save her.

"Grayson start your car, we are going to the hospital." I said, running out of the room.

——-
sorry it took so long and that it's short... vote for the next one