nine

Later that night, my parents left for dinner together, and Jake also left the house.

Perfect.

I immediately texted Ethan and bit my lip in anticipation. He flew over here and began his magic from as soon as he opened the door.
He knocked aggressively at the door, and i opened it. He lifted me by my thighs, and we went into my room, which i had to lead him to.

"Ocean, you didn't say anything about eating you out. Can i?" He said, pulling away from our kiss. His voice got an octave darker, i swear.
My stomach went in different directions. I looked into his eyes, and didn't oppose what came next.

He ripped my underwear and shorts clean off.
He laid me down and began nipping and sucking my heat. I immediately screamed from the pleasure. My hips bucked up and he held me down.

He hummed against me, adding more pleasure.
I find his hand that's holding my chest down and i move it towards my neck. He soon understands, i want him to choke me. His huge hand wrapped around my petite neck and applied pressure. I moan from the ecstasy.

He began going harder and i completely lose it. I shudder and shake from my orgasm, as it reached me.
I fall limp under him.
"your ex could never." Ethan said, standing up. He was right he couldn't.

I stand up after regaining my strength and grab him by his shoulders. I placed him on the bed and kneeled down.
"Ocean you don't-" His angelic moan interrupts his speaking as i fill up into my mouth.
He lays down from the pleasure as i pump him into my mouth. "Yes, Ocean y-yes." I smirk against him and take him out of my mouth.

"It's babygirl to you." I go, even harsher and i feel him twitch.
He lets out a long moan and releases into my mouth. I immediately swallow and climb on top of him.

"You're such tease." He said, caressing my cheek.
I chuckle and climb off of him, finding some shorts to wear.
"Ethan what are you into?" I said, sitting on the bed.
"Like sexually?" He sat up, interested.
"I'm just curious." I said, smiling at him.
"I like kinky shit i guess. Bdsm, stuff like that."
"o-oh." I said. I close my legs from the pressure i was feeling.

"Ethan i just want to let you know i don't really care about virginity. I think society makes it up to make your first time a huge deal." I said, truthfully. I absolutely stand by that. I hate how people are shamed to have sex.

"I'm glad youre comfortable and all, but again it's all up to you." He said, tiredly.

"You can sleep if you want." I said. I was getting tired. "Sleep here?" I nod in response.

"What about your parents?" "My moms not here or not brother, they're coming back in like 3 hours, and i'll lock the door." I said reassuring him.

"Ok." We cuddled under the blankets, and i rested my head on top of his chest.
He quickly fell asleep, while i laid on his stomach in thought.
I was definitely falling for the idea of Ethan, yet i knew nothing about him.
Should i keep it that way and not get attached? Or should i let him in, become friends?
As these thoughts pondered in my mind, i closed my eyes and drifted off.

————

short chapter
VOTE e