ten

I woke up, still in the same position as when i feel asleep. Ethan was cuddled up against me, as his face fell in his crevice of my shoulder.

I giggled, and shifted slightly. He stirred, but was still asleep. My hand went his hair, brushing it away from his face. I played with his hair for a little bit longer when he got a text.

He opened my eyes, and turned to his side where the phone was. "That's Grayson." His husky voice said. 

"I have to leave in a couple of minutes." He said, going back to sleep on my shoulder. I chuckled again, this time he heard it. 

"What are you laughing at?" He said, his puffy lips pursed at some. 

"You're really cute when you first wake up." i said, caressing his chin. 

He leaned in to kiss me, and when he did it was straight fireworks. His hands snakes around my waist pulling me closer to him. The kiss deepens, as he slides his tongue in my mouth exploring every area. My breathing starts to get heavy as he kisses towards my neck. He stops and pulls away, leaving me in a daze of emotions. 

"We can do that later babygirl." He mutters, quickly getting up from the bed.

He puts on his shoes and gets ready to leave. I frown, because i don't him to go but it's understandable.

"I'll see you later babygirl." With that he closed my door and walks out. 

"What is he doing to me?" I say laying back down onto my bed.

I, Ocean Cade, was falling for Ethan Dolan.
————

I've never had feelings for anyone besides my ex. Quite frankly i'm terrified of possibly falling for Ethan. 

I'm just trying to get through junior year.

"Mom! I'm going to get some things for the corner store, i'll be back!" I yell as i close the door behind me.

I feel like i'm living a lie. After my dad left, things are different. My mom doesn't care about me, Jake isn't home ever. And i don't talk to my dad.

Now Ethan is in my life and i'm obviously falling for him, but he seems to just want me physically.

I pick up some snacks and medications and head home.

And of course, I see him. My ex. 

That trifling, cheating bastard. 

I wasn't ready to talk to him so i cover my face and walk on the opposite side of the store, which was an alleyway. I turn down the alley way, expecting to be completely fine.

"Ocean." He says from behind me. I'd recognize that damn voice anywhere. 

"What do you want, Miles?" I sneered at him.  "You miss me?" He said, with that awful smirk on his face. 

"No, not at all." I say, with a bright smile. "Oh. You've gotten more fiery since i left you." He muttered, looking down. "Yeah, you fucking scumbag." He looks up, and quickly moves in. 

"I'd watch your fucking mouth you bitch." He grabs my face and pushes me against the side of the alley. 

"M-miles, what are you-" I said, in fear. 

"You never gave me what i wanted. So i won't call you a slut. or a whore. Because your still a virgin. But i will show you what you're missing." He wasn't making any sense at all. 

"You broke up with me. So why the fuck are you all interested in me now?" I say, gaining a little confidence. 

"She left me. Because i was still with you." He says, his hand moving onto my neck. 

I shuddered in fear of how close he was to me. His eyes looked bloodshot. He wasn't himself.

"Then why didn't you just break up with me? Why lie? Why cheat?" I raise my voice, looking back into his dead, dark eyes.

"For the thrill, Ocean. The thrill of you catching me." He says, as i feel his lips on my ears.
He grinds his hips against mine and i feel like throwing up. 

I try to push him off of me, but i isn't any use. 

"Don't fuck with me, Ocean. I'll get what i want!" He says, hitting the side of my face. 

I screamed in pain and buckled to the ground. I looked up at him, scared and vulnerable to what he does to me. 

He seemed to be enjoying my pain. His eyes were sick and twisted. 

I scramble to get up grabbing my bag and holding the side of my face. 

He watches me as i run away from him. 

He just smiles and watches my every move.

I immediately started running home. I felt the exact same as i did when i found out about my father. Hopeless, scared. My face burned, still from him hitting me.

I opened my front door, never to be more relieved to be home. I run up into my room and process everything that had happened.

 I clutch my knees in anger and start clawing at my legs. My nails were long, so it didn't take long for blood to start drawing.

I ran into Jakes room and found his weed stash. I stole about two blunts worth and went back into my room. I just wanted an escape for a second. Why not? 

I perfect the blunt and light the tip as i inhale. I immediately felt relaxed. I stayed by my window as i puffed outside.

One hour later...

"Ethan." I blurt out into the phone. "Ocean? You ok?" He says.

"I feel amazing right now." I giggle into my hoodie.

"What? Why?" He says, obviously confused. 

"Why are you always asking questions? Just talk to me?" I say, leaning back into my chair. 

"Are you high?" He sounds rather angry.

"What's it to ya?" I say, in a funny accent. 

"I'm coming over right now." He says, shuffling in the speaker. 

"Don't. Stop saving me." I say, tears brimming my eyes.

"Then stop making me have to." 

With that he hangs up the phone. 

——-
Vote for the next one
Do you guys like that so far let me know.

g