five

"Dad?" I said, sweetly not trying to cause suspicion. "Hey, honey. I've been meaning to talk to you-"

"Where are you right now, we can talk right now." I said, more aggressively.

"I'm at the Grove Apartments. I'll come meet you downstairs." What a guilty son of a bitch.

"Ok sounds good." I hung up and put the address in my phone. I put the car in reverse and sped out into the street.

Then i got a call from Sammy. "Hi, yes, Sammy?" I said agitated. "Woah you ok?" She said.

"No, but i'll explain after i do this.. thing ok?" I said, hoping she wouldn't ask more questions.

"You're scaring me what are you gonna do?" "People have been telling me that a lot recently. That i scare them. Maybe it's a good thing, you know?" I sounded crazy, but i didn't care.

"Um, ok i'm gonna call your parents." "Dude, what the fuck just trust me." I whined back.

"No, you sound like a lunatic." "Ok, fuck you. And thanks for trusting me." And with that i hung up the phone. I felt a ping of sadness hit me because of what i said to her, but i didn't let that get in the way of what i'm going to do.

Grove Apartments was like an hour away, so i just kind if sat in silence and my thoughts on the way there.

20 minutes in, i get a call from my mom. "Hi, mom." I said, answering the phone. "Yeah, where do you think you're going right now?" She said. "Oh just to my sperm donor. I have a few words for him." I said, smirking.

"Ocean, no. Stop. Don't do what you are thinking about doing." "HE HURT THIS FAMILY AND YOU'RE GONNA JUST LET THIS SLIDE?!" I yelled into the bluetooth microphone.

"No, Ocean. But grabbing bats and going to where his is isn't helping anybody." "It's helping me! And tell Jake to go fuck himself for snitching, and Sammy." With that i hung up.

"I can't trust anybody with secrets anymore." I mutter to myself.

I finally get to the complex, anger raged inside me. I didn't know what exactly i was going to do. My thoughts interrupted me as i ring the bell for his room.

I get a phone call from my father. "Dad?" I asked, confused as to why he called me. "Your mother called me saying you were coming here with a bat. What the hell are you thinking about doing?" He says, angrily.

"I can't believe this shi- You hurt our family, dad? You expect me not to be mad at this?" I said, frustrated.

"Yes. I know you're mad but i didn't expect you come here with a bat and potentially destroy this apartment. Can you grow up so we can actually discuss this?"

"Grow up, you say. Why don't you, you fucking asshole. I don't want anything to do with you." With that i hung up the phone went to my car.

"Fuck!" I slammed my hands on the wheel of the car. As tears threatened to seep out of my eyes, i quickly closed them and sobbed into the space between me and the wheel.

i couldn't do anything about the fact he cheated. I can't change it, and i can't make it better. The only thing i know is that i don't want to speak to him for a while.

I calm down enough to drive home, but i know one thing now. I've lost respect for my father.

School starts in about one week and i couldn't be more sad than i am. I also need to apologize to Sammy so we can go shopping together. I felt bad, because she didn't know what was going on.

I just decided to go home and sleep it off.