twenty six

OCEANS POV

I played some music and began to undress.

I didn't even look at my body because i knew i would fell discouraged. I hated feeling this way and i knew it was time to do something about it. Miles will not rule my life and make me scared anymore.

With that thought, i took my 20 minute shower and dried myself off.

Waiting in my room was Ethan and Jake, talking about Miles and the situation.

But they both quickly stopped when i can out.

"How was.. showering?" Jake asked very quickly.

"Good... what were you guys talking about?" I said folding some laundry beside my dresser.

"You." Ethan blurted out, making Jake look at him with wide eyes.

"What, about Miles?" I said, already knowing the answer. "Because i want him completely out of my life." I said confidently.

"And we will do that. When you go back to school, we are going to stay by you and make sure he doesn't hurt you and even think about you." Jake said.

"Yeah. I promise you he won't lay a hand on you." Ethan said.

"Thank you guys. really." I pulled them both in for hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

for the next couple of weeks, Ocean's life was pretty much normal. Her relationships with her mom and Sammy got absolutely better. She also finally told Sammy what's been happening and they both got a lot closer with no secrets in their friendship.

Her relationship with her dad, however, was pretty severed at this point. Her dad attempted to get back in touch with both Jake and Ocean, but they are still very hurt at what he did.

Ocean's health, mentally and physically has been a lot better in the past month. Her school work is still struggling, but Ethan is actually tutoring her now, along with Grayson who's been hanging around a lot as well.

And as for Miles, well he's been contacting Ocean through different social medias with fake accounts. After she blocks one account, he'll make another threatening the same thing he did that one, dreadful night.

"I will get what i deserve from you."

____________________________________________________________________

Oceans POV

4 weeks later

MY DIARY
Autumn. Fall. It's October. I feel like school just started, and we are two months in so far.

It's still pretty hot so it still feels like summer and beginning of school though.

This week of school passed quickly, but the group is going on a fun trip to the beach for the long weekend.

After all, We all need a break with school being so difficult right now. Junior year has been so difficult. 5 days of peace before going back to school.

I continued writing for around 30 minutes before i heard a knock at the door. My heart dropped from being so concentrated in writing.

"Come in!" I said, going back to writing. "Its me," Ethan said, holding a panera bread bag up next to his face.

"Aww!" I said, pushing my book aside and walking to the door to greet him. His lips met mine for a quick peck of electricity. Everytime.

That's another thing. The romance and sexiness has never failed in Ethan thus far. But i could never get used to it. Its too much sometimes.

"Let's eat in here." I said, hopping back on my bed. Ethan laid up next to me, holding himself up with his elbow.

"I got you your regular mac and cheese." He said. I smiled widely. Its the small things i loved about him.

"Thank you, E. I love you." I said reaching for another peck. "Your welcome."

Since we've gotten closer, we've both come to understand our chill day is basically the highlight of both our weeks. Well, it least mine.

He usually comes over, we eat, i write and he reads or scrolls on his phone. Then, we usually invite the group over and we all hang out or make plans. The perfect day.

"So, what are you writing about this week?" He asked. "Just some lyrics, maybe. I dont know, i've been really liking writing love songs and poems.

"You should write about me." he said, jokingly pulling me down level to him. "I always do." I said, snuggling up close to him. His huge arm wrapped around me, securing me closer to him as his head rested on top of mine.

"Good, because i have an event that may inspire another great work from you because im so awesome, and you will love me by the end of it."

"Oh really? what is that?" I said, sitting up in excitement.

"Well, it's really not even that big of a deal because-" "Ethan! What is it?"

"On the beach trip, we have our own room." He said as i anticipated more. "Oh okay baby, thank you." I said hugging him.

"Ocean, seriously? You think i would get you that hype for that?" He said, slightly pushing me away.

I giggled. "Well, what else Ethan?" "Well, I'm glad you asked!" He said, standing up, pulling his phone out.

"Not only did i get us our own room in the penthouse..." I already gasped. I wonder how much that was. "I got you tickets to Jhene Aiko."

My breath hitched. No. No. No he didn't.

"NO YOU DID NOT!!" i screamed, falling to my knees. I loved Jhene Aiko so so so much.

"Thank you so much, Ethan. So So much." I said, hugging him the tightest i ever had. I knew he had money, but him doing all this for me? Wow.

"You deserve it baby. and one more thing." He said lowly. "Hmm?"

"You get to have me all to yourself."

-------------------------------------

IMMMM

ok look.

I want a bf now

pls vote for the next one and leave a comment!!

your comments help me to update i swear i read them and its like woah time to update.