sixteen

Ocean------------

I was discharged from the hospital around a week later. The doctors said everything seem to heal quickly, but i need to be careful of anything physical activity.

I was also on crutches. Yay. They prescribed me with a bunch of drugs so i was loopy all the time.

Ethan was also visiting a lot to help me out and Grayson hung out with Jake. I think he feels bad but i was genuinely over the whole argument we had.

I feel different now. better.

Sometimes people come into your life at the wrong time and you both find each other when the time is right.

Let me just say... Ethan is definitely one of the nicest, sweetest, and hottest person i've ever met.

After a couple of weeks of being together as i was in bed rest, we grew closer.

We bonded over everything.

"So, Ocean, we have a little bit of history."
He says smirking.

"Sure you can say that." I say getting embarrassed.

"What's something you've always wanted to do, it can be sexually or not. But to make it interesting... sexually?" He asked.

"Well, i mean i'd love to go to like, Brazil and rent a tropical condo hut thing, like in Twilight and, you know, do it there." I said suggestively.

"I've never seen Twilight." He said.

My jaw dropped. Seriously!?

"anyways i think it's time for bed. bye Ethan go home." I said getting up.
i turn around and he's right behind me.

"E-Ethan-" He cuts me off my kissing down my neck. I immediately moan in pleasure as we fall against the wall. I close my eyes as he kisses me and leaves love bites all around my neck.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long."

"I'm glad you did."

"Me too."

"Good."

"Great."

——-

1K READS WTF CHILL OUT YALL