tired

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

It was a wonderful day in the Bangtan house.

The maknae line were in Seokjin's and Jungkook's bedroom playing some video games and the hyung line, except Seokjin, were in the living room watching some television.

And what was Jin doing? He was in Namjoon's bedroom, ready for his beautiful deep sleep.

The poor boy stayed awake all night because he did everyone's lunch and dinner so he could have his break from everything, at least for a little while.

Namjoon and Hoseok could clean some stuff, Yoongi could make anything he wanted, Taehyung could stay in his bedroom all day — he didn't care — he would have is break even if that meant have his own house on fire.

Taking care of six people may be the absolute world to Seokjin, of course, but what about him?

Do they even care?

Seokjin wants to be taken care of too, but being the older means that he have responsibilities.

Just one day, he thought, only one day to invert the papers so he can rest.

He was almost closing his eyes to finally have some sleep, but of course someone needed to knock on the door.

"Hyung, can you come and help us?" Jimin asked. "I think Taehyung broke the tv control and it's stuck on a porn channel..."

"For fuck's sake..." he whispered to himself. "Just turn off the tv, today is my day off, i'll buy a new control tomorrow."

"But we wanted to watch a movie..."

"Watch it on your computer, did you think about using a cable to connect the computer to the tv?"

"Woah, you're brilliant! Thank you so much!" Jimin smiled wide.

"You welcome."

Jimin closed the door, so maybe now Seokjin could close his eyes and have some sleep.

Which didn't last long when someone opened the door, once again.

"What is it now?"

He looked at the door, finding Yoongi standing there.

"Mm, i just wanted to inform you that i'm going to the studio so i can make some more demos for the new music and i'll be back in a few hours."

"Alright, just don't overwork yourself, anything you do is great."

"Thank you, Hyung."

"Be safe."

Yoongi closed the door and Seokjin tried to get comfortable on the bed again so he could finally sleep, but the door opened again.

When am i going to start to sleep today?

"What?"

"Taehyung found some batteries so he changed them and the controller was functioning, but then i stepped on it and it's really broken now..."