experimenting

(Usually i don't write this kind of things, but just look at this glorious gif of sunkissed Taetae with silver hair, a bless for my eyes, heart and soul, i literally cried when i saw this gif i NeEd SoMe HeLp 😭💜)

♡♡♡

So after Hoseok explained the situation to Jungkook and Yoongi, they agreed in giving him some Little Space things for him and Taehyung to try on.

"Good luck mate, Taehyung needs it the most and i wish that he's able to regress." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, and if it really works, you should just stay in your room for today and then tomorrow Tae could meet Jin and Jimin." Jungkook smiled to Hoseok, who agreed with that.

"He needs to get used to it first, and having two Littles jumping around him wouldn't be that nice for his first time regressing."

"That's true." he nodded. "Well, thank you again for the stuff, we'll talk later!"

Both caregivers nodded and Hoseok finally went on his mission to make Taehyung regress, with the things his friends gave him.

After he closed the door of their bedroom, he saw that the younger was trembling and he was breathing heavily.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?"

"I d-don't feel well." he closed his eyes, trying to make whatever was happening go away.

Hoseok put the stuff on the side table and sat beside his lover, hugging him.

Maybe he was having some kind of attack. Poor baby.

"It's okay, it will go away." Hobi kissed the other's temple. "I'm here."

Eventually the shaking stopped and his breaths came back to normal, making Taehyung sigh and Hoseok feel better.

"It went away, see? I will protect you from it!"

Taehyung smiled at the elder, nodding.

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me baby." he said. "Now, are you ready to start with it? Jungkook and Yoongi gave me some stuff that the others never used."

"Y-Yes." he blushed.

Hoseok grabbed the bag and threw everything on the bed, which made Taehyung smile a little.

They gave a lot of stuff for him to try on and he is grateful for his friends to being able to give him all of these.

"What about we dress your onesie first? Does that sounds good, love?"

Tae nodded once again, remembering about the onesie Jimin bought him when they where trying to make Seokjin regress for the first time. A pink care bear onesie.

Hoseok took it from the wardrobe and asked the younger to lie down on the bed.

"Usually babys aren't able to dress by themselves, maybe it helps. Do you want me to dress you?"