art

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Jungkook decided that it would be better to go buy food and diapers he needed to buy.

When he was opening the front door, Hoseok came with bags of the supermarket and thanked the maknae for opening the door for him.

"I was going to buy some stuff, but i see that you went first."

"Yeah, i just felt like go grocery shopping!"

"Do you want to help me with these?"

"Yeah, right."

Hoseok gave the other two bags and both of them went to the kitchen, were Jimin and Taehyung were playing.

"Why are they here alone?" the younger asked, worried about what would have happened without adult supervisors.

"Namjoon was always here, i think he went to the bathroom."

"Okay. Well, did you buy diapers?"

"Yeah, they're on that bag."

Jungkook opened the bag that Hoseok pointed at and took the diapers from it, thanking the elder for buying them.

"I'm going to see Seokjin, i'll be back to help you."

"Alright."

Jungkook went to his bedroom and closed the door, staring at his beautiful baby sleeping peacefully.

He smiled before he walked to his little angel.

"Baby, let's take a shower." he said softly when he sat on the bed beside him. "We need to go get clean and eat."

Seokjin slowly woke up, eyes sparkling bright in Jungkook's direction. He felt absolutely happy to have him because like he already said before, he is the most beautiful and the bestest Daddy ever.

And he loved him a lot.

"Daddy, don't want to get up." he pouted. "Wanna stay here with you~"

Maybe he was in an older headspace?

"Tell me what's your age right now angel." the caregiver asked, carrying Seokjin to the bathroom.

"Seven." he said timidly.

"Such a big boy for Daddy!" he kissed Jin's cheek, making him blush. "Will you still want your diaper after your shower baby?"

Seokjin nodded, hugging his Daddy like his life depended on it. He wanted to take a shower, but didn't want to stop hugging him.

"Do you want a bath bomb?"

Seokjin got excited and nodded, he wanted to have pretty water to wash himself and play with.

"Which color?"

After Jungkook checked that they had enough water, he turned it off and gave the Little the box with the bath bombs and he took a pink and blue one with sparkles.

"Okay, are you ready?" the Little nodded, excited to watch the water turn into his favorite colors.

Jungkook asked Jin to enter the bath and when he was comfortable enough, the younger put the bath bomb in the water.

In a few minutes, all the water turned into a beautiful color mess and Seokjin was beyond excited with this.

"Daddy, look!" he said, pointing to everywhere he could because everything seemed pretty for him.

"Let's wash your body now, how about that baby?"

"Okay!"

Jungkook then washed the elder slowly so Jin could have time to play in the water.

When everything was done, Jungkook asked the Little to say goodbye to the water, which he complied, and used a towel to dry his body.

"Bye-Bye pretty water!"

Then he carried Jin to their bedroom and lied him on his clean bed and took a diaper, powder and a pajama for his baby.

"Alright buddy, butt in the air!" he asked, in which Seokjin giggled and complied, letting his Daddy pull his diaper under his butt.

After he poured some powder and taped both sides of his diaper, Jungkook dressed the elder and soon he was ready to go.

"Do you want to play with the others?"

"Mm..." this requires some thinking, he could say yes, but he wanted to stay as close as he could of his Daddy. "I wanna stay with Daddy."

"Okay baby, but you know i still need to help Hobi, right?"

Jungkook carried Seokjin to the kitchen and sat him on his chair, kissing his forehead right after.

"Be sure to behave love, Daddy will be watching!"

The Little nodded and Jungkook went to help Hoseok with the rest of the stuff.

Seokjin saw Jimin and Taehyung coloring and he wanted to paint something for his Daddy, so he asked for paper and color to the other Littles and they smiled, agreeing in giving him some stuff.

He decided to draw his caregiver and decided that looking at him and try to copy was a good idea.

In the end, his drawing looked funny, but we could understand that it was Jungkook, probably because he drew bunny teeth and his toy as he wrote 'Daddy and Cookie' under those two figures.

"Daddy!"

Jungkook looked at his baby, who was smiling wide, and excused himself for a minute to see what he wanted.

"Daddy, i made a pic for you!" he said excitedly.

"Aww baby, really? Can Daddy see?"

The elder nodded and gave Jungkook the paper and waited for his reaction.

The maknae wanted to hug Jin so tight because this drawing was absolutely adorable and he wanted to just keep it forever.

"It looks so pretty sweetheart! I'm so proud of you!"

Seokjin wanted to make his Daddy smile like this everyday, he have a very beautiful smile.

"Daddy likes it that much!?"

"Of course baby, it's the prettiest drawing i ever saw!"

Jungkook hugged the elder tight, not wanting to let go.

"Jinnie loves Daddy very much!"

"Daddy loves his baby very much too!"

After their kiss, Jungkook took the drawing and a magnet and placed Jin's work of art on the fridge.

"Now everyone will see how talented my baby is!" Jungkook said proudly.

Hoseok was just there watching them and thinking in how hyped and in love they actually are.

♡♡♡

So chappie of today!!

Tomowow i gonna update anotha one!!

Fwom the four cyphers, which one is chu favowite? 🤔

Also, i started pwayin' danganronpa today (puhuhu) an' it beeewy awesome an' i gonna watch the first episode of the thi'd season of Fwee! tomowow an' i cant wait cause Fwee is one of my favowite animes EVA an' i jus' djdkskbdksl 😍💞

Nuh-night, i wove chuu~ 🌠

-Blue 🌈