skirt

(Yes, Jimin took just ONE of Yoongi's fingers and i'm literally dying because of this gif

(Yes, Jimin took just ONE of Yoongi's fingers and i'm literally dying because of this gif. Jimin is such a baby boy, I'm crying :'-) )

♡♡♡

Yoongi thought that it would be nice if he and Jimin could go out today. Staying always at home is a bit tiring too.

Jimin was excited that they would go out, so he couldn't stop jumping around and singing something that he made up in the moment.

"C'mon baby, let's dress up!"

"Whewe we goin' to Daddy?" he excitedly asked.

"What about we go to the park?"

"Yay, yes pwease!"

Yoongi took some jeans and sweater for the younger, trying to choose something that would make Little Jimin happy but not something that would scream 'hey, i'm a Little' kinda thing.

So he decided that an Hello Kitty sweater was okay, he always sees people with Hello Kitty shirts.

"Did you go on your diaper baby?"

The elder noticed Jimin's cheeks get rosy, so that's a signal that he did.

"It's okay if you did baby, Daddy won't be mad."

Jimin finally nodded, hiding his face with his hands and pouting slightly. He didn't mean to go potty on his diaper, but he couldn't help it.

Yoongi kissed his forehead a few times, before he took out his baby's jeans and changed his diaper in two minutes.

He got used in changing Jimin, so nothing makes him feel weird anymore.

In the end, Jimin is just a baby.

"And you're done." Yoongi tapped lightly on the younger tummy, making him giggle. "Now i hope you like Hello Kitty."

Jimin's eyes sparkled at that and wiggled his butt a few times, excited to use something from Hello Kitty.

"Dada, fast!" he pleaded when he noticed that Yoongi was taking too long in dressing him his sweater.

Yoongi chuckled but did as told, and when he finished he ruffled Jimin's hair a bit, making the younger giggle.

"You look so pretty baby." he said, smiling at his angel. "Daddy's very lucky to have you."

"Nuh-huh, Minie wucky to has Daddy!" he hugged Yoongi's waist and he hugged his baby back. "I wove Daddy bewy much!"

"Daddy loves you too. A lot."

♡♡♡

Yoongi and Jimin were at the shopping after they went to the park.

Jimin wanted to go to the playground so bad and Yoongi thought that there were a lot of people for a Little to be able to play, so that's why they went to the shopping.

They saw a few stores trying to find new clothes, but until now they didn't find something that screams 'comeback'.

So now they were in their fifth store in hopes to find something good.

Well, Jimin was more interested in looking at cute clothes, so he did find something, but not for a comeback.

Yoongi was happy that nobody came to take pictures with them and nobody remembered that they were band members, because it would be hard for Jimin to stay still because of his headspace.

"Baby, what about this one?" he asked, showing the younger something that he could wear on their comeback.

Jimin pouted when he saw that it wasn't cute but just a boring grey sweater.

"Daddy chooses anything bowing an' Minie chooses anything cute, pwease?"

"Baby, we are buying clothes for our comeback now, next week we can come here and buy anything you want, okay?"

Jimin was about to protest on his Daddy's idea, but he got really excited when something catch his eye and ran to it.

Yoongi sighed, knowing that Jimin just ignored him and followed the younger to where he was.

"What are you doing in this section love?"

Jimin turned around just to pout and point excitedly at the thing he wanted.

"Daddy Daddy, pweeeaase~ can we buy this!?"

Yoongi got shocked, to say the least.

They were in the girls section and Jimin wanted a skirt.

A fucking skirt.

"Baby, are you sure? You know it's a skirt, right?"

Yoongi sticks with the idea that people should wear whatever the fuck they want, because clothes are for everyone and they are genderless. If girls wear jeans why can't guys wear skirts?

But the thing he's worried with is because this is Little Jimin, maybe he wants to wear this now, but when they get back home he maybe will change his mind.

"But Daddy!" he pouted even more. "Pwease, i want it!"

"Are you sure? What if you don't want it when we get back home? That would be money throwing away."

"Dada, i pwomise!"

If this doesn't work, Jimin was going to use some tears to help him. He knows Yoongi does anything he wants if he cries because he hates seeing his baby sad.

"Pwease!?" he tried to make the best puppy eyes.

Fuck.

"Okay, you can buy it." Yoongi said, sighing once again. "If you don't use it i swear you will stay on the corner for ten minutes."

"But Minie gonna wear it Daddy, i gonna wook pwetty for Daddy!"

"We'll see."

After that situation and after they choose a few more clothes for their comeback, they decided that it would be better to go back home.

Of course Yoongi was the one who had all the bags and Jimin was the one jumping around while he was singing some random things, but honestly the elder didn't mind.

Jimin deserves the world and he will make sure to give him that.

♡♡♡

Chappie of today!

So Jiminie wanted a skirt, he's bewy cute awwie

Not Today's Choreography or Dope's Choreography? 🤔

-Blue 🌈