bonus

Haii, first thank you all so much for reading FAKE MAKNAE and the support this fic have been receiving since i finished it... it's just amazing and mindblowing and i never thought that this fic would get this much "success" and love, and i only started it last summer and a year later this baby is growing up so well :'-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU FOREVER 😭💖

Here is a little bonus, please enjoy uwu

Also, there's a bit of jinkook talking about spankings, just warning in case!

♡♡♡

Seokjin was watching a random cartoon with Jimin and Taehyung and he was trying to stay focused on it for as long as he could, but he missed his Daddy really a lot.

Jungkook was with his family now because his birthday was coming. He would spend that week with them and then he would come back in time for his birthday with his band members and best friends.

"DADDYYYYYYY!" Jimin called, tears almost sleeping out of his eyes.

Yoongi never ran this fast before, surprised with his baby screaming. Well, it was the first time he screamed like this in the end.

"Jiminie, what's the matter?" he questioned, sitting beside him and hugging him softly. "You can tell Daddy."

"Icky." he pouted, his bottom lip trembling while puffing his cheeks cutely.

"You went on your nappy baby? Let Daddy change it for you, honey."

Seokjin observed Yoongi lifting Jimin and go to their bedroom and then looked at Taehyung, who was trying to eat his own hand.

Fortunately Namjoon and Hoseok were done in the kitchen and came back to the living room, noticing little Tae's behavior.

"Baby, where's your paci?" Joon asked without thinking, searching for the object. "You don't want to be sicky, right?"

"He probably threw it somewhere when we moved him from the bedroom." Hobi tsked at the thought, smiling at the baby. "You're such a silly tiger, mm? Let Daddy and Appa put you to sleep, it's nap time either way."

Taehyung just giggled, oblivious to what would happen next.

Either Hoseok or Namjoon would change his diaper and make him drink warm milk, but he would never take that like a good baby. Taehyung always throws a tantrum because he thinks that if he closes his eyes he will never see his caregivers again, and that's not true.

Seokjin just sighed and whined, the interactions between the Littles and Caregivers making him miss his Daddy even more.

"Not fair." he mumbled, kicking the sofa stubbornly. "I wish Daddy was hewe too..."

And he would.

Jungkook decided to come back earlier than what was supposed to be because he thought that leaving a Little Seokjin in Yoongi's, Namjoon's and Hoseok's care was too much for them.

Seokjin only acted like a good boy in his presence, of course because it was his boyfriend and caregiver and he wanted to respect him and be a good boy just for his Daddy and receive all Kook's love and affection and gifts.

When he wasn't there Seokjin could be a real brat, a different kind of brat from when he purposely does it, just to be spanked.

Here is the deal, Jungkook knew about Seokjin's secret but wanted to pretend like he didn't.

He knows the difference from his Little self and his big self way too well now to put into words.

Jungkook opened the front door, resting the keys and taking off his shoes. Then he waited for Seokjin to run to him, but that didn't happen.