papa

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

After the concert it was time to go to sleep.

It had been a really hard day so everyone needed a good beauty sleep to calm down from today's events.

Namjoon went with Taehyung and Hoseok to help and Yoongi and Jimin were in their temporary bedroom just lied down.

If it wasn't Jimin, what happened at the concert would have never happen and the Little still feels humiliated for peeing himself in front of everyone.

Probably it was all over the internet now, he couldn't go back even if he wanted to.

"What are you thinking baby?"

Jimin stared at Yoongi, thanking whoever decided to put him in his life.

"Still thinking about the concert..."

"You know that we will have fans giving up on us for doing cglre, but we will have fans just like us that finally have someone who understands them and understands why we do this."

"Yeah..."

"So, it doesn't matter if we have hate Jimin, if we can make our fans happy with our true selves. We always had hate, everyone has hate, it won't be new for us."

Yoongi hugged the younger and kissed his forehead a few times, trying to make his lover to feel better.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's and Seokjin's bedroom, they were on a computer looking through some tweets.

"Can you believe that Jungkook is Seokjin's Daddy? Jungkook always acts like a cute baby boy!" the maknae tried to imitate a girls voice, making Seokjin laugh.

"Stop staning them. That's gross." Seokjin read, trying to imitate a guy's voice in a very awful way, making Jungkook shake his head in pure adoration.

They stayed on twitter for a few and these were some of the comments:

"Finally i am a fan of someone who is just like me, if this is a dream i don't want to wake up EVER."

"I always knew Jimin was a baby, he always acts so cute, if i ever go to a meeting i will squish his face and of the other Littles!"

"How do you stan someone who pees himself in front of everyone? You all have some weird fucking kinks. I'm O U T."

"Taehyung is a complete UWU and i always shipped vhope MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!!!1!1!1!!!!!!!1!!"

"Can you disgusting people stop talking about how Jimin peed himself in today's concert!? He's a Little and there's Littles who can't control their bladder!!! STFU IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!"

"IF BTS EVER SEE THIS, THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR COMING OUT FOR BEING IN THE SAME COMMUNITY AS ME!!"

"I just want death, i always dreamed of fucking with Jimin, but this is to much wtf he's a complete faggot."