plan

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Jungkook decided to try his luck and experiment a few things with Seokjin without the other knowing.

If it really works he would discuss his idea with the others.

So he went to the oldest bedroom after he grabbed his old teddy bear, who was actually a bunny, that he had since he was eight.

This bunny will be the first experiment.

"Hyung~"

Seokjin turned around and sighed, but smiled at him because Jungkook didn't do anything really.

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing." Jungkook smiled. "I just wanted to give you something..."

"What is it?"

"It's my old stuffed animal."

"Why do you want to give me that?"

The younger noticed that Jin was really confused, which is cool. He doesn't know about little space, so Jungkook will need to work harder on this if he wants to succeed.

"He was my friend when i needed him since i was eight, and i think that it will be better if he stays with you now. He helped me a lot, so maybe he can help you now."

Jungkook gave the teddy to Seokjin, who was almost crying because of how sweet the younger was being now.

"Thank you Kooks, wow i don't know what to say."

"Taking care of him is enough for me, really."

"Okay, i'll try to be good for him."

"I actually never gave him a name too, so maybe you should name him now."

Jungkook read that giving names to their stuffed animals is something that Littles do a lot and it connects them more with their toys, so he wanted Jin to do that.

That's a small baby step, but it's also crucial.

"Mm, okay. I'll try come up with something." he laughed.

"Well, now have some rest, i'll call you for dinner when it's ready."

"Alright. Thank you, again."

Jungkook nodded, left and closed the door, happy with his first attempt. In a few days, maybe, his idea will turn into reality.

He should talk with the rest of the members, so they don't get weirded with Jin acting like a kid, if it ever happens.

It's better to play it safe.

"Guys, i need to talk with you all. Call Yoongi too, it's really important."

Everyone stared at Jungkook because he never got this serious before, but Namjoon called Yoongi either way and soon enough all of them were in the living room.