kisses

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Seokjin fell asleep in Jungkook's arms, which the younger already knew that would happen.

When they were back home, Hoseok and Taehyung went to their bedroom while Jimin and Yoongi went to theirs.

Namjoon went to the kitchen and Jungkook went to his and Seokjin's bedroom.

Carefully, he placed Jin on his bed and opened the wardrobe to find some pajamas for him.

The next step now was change his clothes while he was sleeping.

So in a few minutes he managed to undress Seokjin's gym clothes to the comfy pajama without waking him up, which was a new accomplishment for Jungkook.

He saw his old bunny on the floor, so he cleaned it properly and gave it to Seokjin, who hugged it almost instantly.

"Good night, Jin."

Jungkook closed the door behind him and went to the kitchen, where Namjoon was preparing the dinner for the rest of the boys.

"How's Seokjin?"

"He is sleeping. I changed his clothes to his pajama so i think he won't eat dinner today."

"He was all energetic but got tired fast." the leader laughed. "Well, at least he was having fun."

"Yeah."

"And because of his hand i think he went to an even littler mindset." Namjoon said, remembering about him sucking on his thumb. "Maybe we should buy him a pacifier, it's more hygienic than his thumb and it will hurt less."

"Yeah, i'll go buy it in the morning."

In Yoonmin's bedroom, Jimin started crying while he was changing his clothes and Yoongi didn't know what to do.

It was a surprise.

"I told you i would help you Jimin, why did you decide to dress by yourself while i was in the bathroom?"

Because i was hurt but everyone only cared about Seokjin!, Jimin thought sadly.

He didn't stop his tears and at every minute that passed Yoongi got even more worried with the younger.

It hurts to see the boy he likes this upset and he doesn't know what to do to make him feel better.

Wait.

It can't be, can it?

But...

"Jimin, look at me." he asked, in a stern but lovingly way.

Jimin noticed the difference in Yoongi's tone so he did as told, tears still rolling down his chubby cheeks.

"Tell me the real reason why you're upset. No lies, please."