miss

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Seokjin woke up with no one beside him.

He sat on the bed while he sleepily rubbed his eyes looking at everywhere right after, but to his luck the room was empty.

He got up from his bed and went to Yoongi's bedroom, knocking on the door.

"Hey hun, want breakfast? I was about to make some for Jiminie."

The Little agreed so Yoongi took both Seokjin's and Jimin's hands and the three of them went to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat today?"

"Cereal!" Jimin said. "Fwoot woops!"

"Okay baby. And you Jin?"

"Same as Minie!"

Yoongi proceeded in making cereal for everyone and Hoseok came from his room.

"Hello beautiful people, what a nice day to be alive!"

"What happened?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok only was like this if something really good or something really bad happens.

"Nothing." he said while ruffling the Little's hair, making them giggle. "I want some cereal too, anything is good."

"Magic words Seokie!" Jimin said with a cute serious expression.

"Please and thank you." he added. "If you don't mind."

"It's okay, i was making breakfast for everyone. Seokjin, where's Jungkook?"

"He went puff!" he pouted.

"He isn't in your bedroom?"

"Nuh-huh. Anyone knows whewe he is?"

"Maybe he's just in the bathroom or went out." Hoseok said. "Don't worry about him, he is more mature than all of us together."

"How about you and Jimin have some fun and play together after breakfast?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh, yes! We can pway with my dinosaurs!" Jimin grinned. "I can give chu one!"

"Jimin is such a good boy, charing his toys with Seokjin!" Hoseok praised, making the younger blush.

Taehyung came a few minutes later. He made the Littles giggle because of his messy hair and sleepy face, he looked funny.

"Taetae wooks siwy!" Jimin grinned. "Just wike a puppy!"

"Aww, thank you."

He sat down with the kids and Yoongi noticed how Hoseok was smiling looking at Taehyung.

Something happened there. He knows it.

"Tae, do you know why Hoseok is all happy today?"

The younger chocked on his own saliva and shook his head aggressively, which made him hurt himself on the neck.

Hoseok gave him a quick massage on it and Taehyung relaxed a bit.

"Did you play last night by any chance?" Yoongi asked, asking it in a kid friendly manner. "Nobody heard it, if you want to know."

"I mean... yeah i guess?" Hoseok said, unsure. "If you mean fu-" Tae put his hand on the other's mouth.

"Fun all night, yeah yeah. We had lots of fun! Didn't we Seokie?"

Uff, this was close.

"Daddy, can we has fun tonight?" Jimin asked innocently.

"We can play with your dinosaurs for a bit longer tonight." he promised.

"Yay! Thankies bewy much!" he clapped.

Taehyung and Hoseok went to the living room and decided to watch a movie, in time for Namjoon to enter the room and see the name of his favorite movie displayed on the screen.

"Don't watch it without me!" he begged. "I'm just going to eat something!"

"Hurry up lazy butt, we won't wait too long!" Tae said, laughing then. "Lazy butt, i'm good with giving names to people."

"You know you are silly, right?"

"Yeah, i know. That's why you love me."

"Or i just hate you and you don't know." Hoseok smirked.

"I'm sorry hun, but after those screams i wouldn't be so sure."

"Are you talking about yours!?"

Meanwhile, Seokjin was blankly staring at the table in front of him.

He had this uneasy feeling that something would go wrong. It made his heart hurt and he didn't like it a bit.

Or he just missed Jungkook really bad and was on the verge of tears.

"Jin, sweetie, are you okay?" Yoongi asked, noticing how strange the older was acting today. "You seem upset, what's bothering you?"

He sat on a chair beside him and Jimin hopped off his chair to sit on his Daddy's lap and get comfortable.

"Where's the bubbly prince we had? Was he exchanged for a robot?"

"Nuh-huh." he shook his head, pouting.

"Then what it is. We will try to help you."

"Heart hurts." he mumbled. "Wots."

"Why's that?"

"I miss him n dunno whewe he go. He puff! Meh saddies..."

"Is that someone Jungkook by any chance?" Yoongi tried. "I know you like to play with him a lot, right?"

"Yesh, b-but he didn't said anythin' when he went away an' i no wanna him hurt!" the Little shouted.

"It's okay Jin, he will be back soon. I promise. When he comes back he will play with you!"

"Otay."

"Now, let's go color something for everyone!"

"I wanna!" Jimin instantly said. He loves to color. "For evewyone but mowe for Daddy!!"

"As you wish baby." Yoongi chuckled.

They took some colors and paper and decided to color some pretty things.

Seokjin thought in making one for Jungkook, maybe he would get happy with his art once he comes back home.

At least that's what he wishes.

♡♡♡

Hewe the second chappie of today!

Mowow i update a new one, hope chu wiked the chappies!

Who wikes Sanrio??

-Blue 🌈