daddy

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

It was eight pm and everyone was watching a disney movie, Bambi more precisely.

Seokjin felt tired, but he wanted to wait for Jungkook to come back home. He wants to know that he is okay, at least.

"It's bedtime children, let's go to sleep!" Hoseok warned, carrying Jimin to his and Yoongi's bedroom.

The Little wanted to play with Yoongi and his dinosaurs, but he knew that he felt to tired to play.

So everyone said 'goodnight' to Jimin, Yoongi preparing a bottle for him in the kitchen so they could then sleep.

Seokjin tried to stay awake for his and Jungkook's sake, but looking at the tv screen on the sad part of the movie plus the tiredness he was feeling — so much that he could barely open his eyes — made him lose his optimistic side and everything came at once.

He started crying. No, it was more like huge wales who resonated deeply in your ears that could possibly make you deaf.

"Oh my god, Seokjin, what's happening?" Taehyung asked, really worried to see his friend suddenly crying like this. "Try to calm down, please. Can you do deep breaths for me? In and out slowly."

Seokjin tried to do what the younger was asking him to, but nothing more was on his mind except Jungkook.

Jungkook.

It was kinda crazy how he was out for a day and Jin couldn't stop thinking about the things they could and would be doing if he was there.

And then, it came. The word that everyone was expecting. It finally came.

"I want Daddy!!" he sobbed.

Taehyung and Hoseok, who was back from the bedroom, looked at each other because they didn't have a clue of who he was calling. He didn't give them any clue about which one of them was going to be called that name.

They were lost.

"Hey, baby." Hoseok called. "It's okay."

Seokjin tried to clean his tears, but loads of them where coming so he decided that being blind for now was fine.

"Pwease, D-Daddy!"

"Who's Daddy? We can't help you if we don't know who he is." Hoseok said.

Both him and Taehyung thought that Namjoon would be the chosen one, because 'hello the way they interact together it's just way to cute and they look like a married couple', but Seokjin's response was honestly a shock.

"K-Kookie Daddy! Want Daddy!" he repeated sadly.

"Oh... Jungkook?" Tae said. "That's so unexpected."

"I know right? I always thought it would be Namjoon."