ARMY

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

The boys were ready for the meet, everyone in their resigned seats.

Taehyung didn't like his chair, it was more uncomfortable than anything else, so he was whining to his Daddy to sit on his lap.

Hoseok accepted it tho, taking the Little to his lap, his arms securely around his waist so he wouldn't fall.

Namjoon saw that Taehyung was chewing on his sweater paws once again, so he chuckled and gave him his pacifier.

"Are you excited baby?" he asked, smiling fondly at the adorable boy.

Tae observed his Papa for a few seconds, almost making grabby hands at him.

Jimin was almost sleeping on Yoongi's lap, but Seokjin jumped off his chair when he saw the doors opening and fans walking through them.

The group was happy to see so many fans who were also Caregivers, Littles and Switches, it felt really good to have people who understands them in the fandom.

Seokjin was the life of the party, so he was the one who was getting the most excited of the three. He had energy that could be divided to every Little in the room, including Army. Honestly. He didn't sleep that well the night prior because of the meeting.

Namjoon took his microphone and got up from his seat, preparing himself mentally to start the meeting.

"Good afternoon to everyone!"

The fans cheered, more than excited for the meet with the Caregivers and the Littles versions of the once normal Bangtan.

"I wanted you to meet our Littles, but first i guess it would be better for us Caregivers to introduce ourselves. Am i right guys?"

Hoseok flashed one of his heart-shaped smiles, grabbing his microphone as well.

"Hello Army! As you can see i have Tae on my lap, so getting up now would be kinda hard, i hope you don't mind it."

"It's okay Hobi!" a fan said. "We understand!"

He nodded, proceeding with the introductions.

"So, as Namjoon said we should introduce ourselves first, and then introduce our Littles."

The whole group of Armys awwed at Jimin when he yawned and rubbed his eyes, trying to stay awake. He probably woke up because of all the sudden noise.

"He didn't sleep that much last night, he was way to excited to be able to do that, but now he is almost sleeping here." Yoongi chuckled. "Such a silly baby, right Minie?"

Jimin just stared at his Daddy, clueless of what he was talking about.

Then he stared at his front, noticing only now the whole amount of people that was there.