pretending

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

So it was lunch time and Seokjin could breath finally. He and Jungkook were in their practice room.

While Seokjin was laying down on the sofa, Jungkook was preparing their noodles.

"Are you tired?" the younger asked.

"Yeah, reunions always makes me wanna sleep."

"I see, well half a day has passed, now there's another half and we will be good."

"How did you managed to do this all by yourself, you are so strong~"

Jungkook laughed a bit because Seokjin was whining while he was talking, which was also a sign to stay more alert on him.

"What do you wanna do while we have this free time?" Jungkook gave Seokjin a cup of noodles.

"I don't know, can i sleep? I couldn't sleep until i slept on your bed."

"I mean, if that's what you want, then have some rest. I'll wake you up when it's time."

"You're so nice, what did i do to deserve you?"

"I don't know." he smiled. "But i should make that question too."

They stayed in a comfortable silence, just slurping their noodles until they were done and Seokjin lied down on the sofa, trying to have some sleep.

He was okay whenever he sleeps with Jungkook, but he can't sleep, and he was okay whenever he have Cookie, but he doesn't have him now.

"I can't sleep, forget." he sighed.

"What's the problem?"

"You can't sleep with me and i don't have Cookie with me, so i can't."

"Ah, about Cookie," Jungkook took the bag he had and he took the plush from it, giving it to Seokjin. "he is a part of the first aid kit, so i took him with us."

"T-Thank you." he blushed.

Seokjin got comfortable on the sofa and hugged his stuffie tight, closing his eyes.

He loved Cookie because it was Jungkook's before, so his scent was strong on him. It made him sleep well. Cookie is also the ideal size and very soft, so that's a plus.

Maybe that was weird, but Jin liked it.

Jungkook decided to sit on the sofa, he would just play some games on his phone while the older was sleeping.

♡♡♡

The break ended so now the maknae had the job to wake Jin up.

He blocked his phone and placed it on the side table, proceeding in waking Seokjin up.

Jungkook placed his hand on the other's hair and carefully petted his head.