hurt

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

The sun was shining and Seokjin was being attacked by the sunlight, making him wake up earlier than usual.

He made sure to look around his and Jungkook's bedroom and he didn't see him on his bed like he usually is.

He got up from his bed, the once Jungkook's stuffed animal falling on the floor in the process.

"Oops, i'm sorry Cookie."

Seokjin grabbed it and kissed his little head before he tucked the plush on his bed.

Seokjin felt way better after that movie marathon and because of how he slept practically all day.

He decided to go to the kitchen so he could make breakfast to everyone, as usual. It was 6am but he had a lot of energy to burn today, surprisingly.

While Seokjin was washing his hands, another person entered the kitchen and said an 'hello', which scared the older.

"That scared me." Seokjin murmured.

"I'm sorry for that Hyung, it's unusual to see you so early." Yoongi said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, but i slept a lot yesterday... maybe that's why i woke up early."

"Yeah, maybe. Well, what's going to be the breakfast today? Wanna have some help?"

"Yes." the older nodded. "I just don't know what to make..."

"I think that toasts are enough. The group should wake up at 7 o'clock because of our practice."

"Okay."

Seokjin took the bread and milk while Yoongi took the butter and the cheese.

When the toasts and milk were ready the other members entered the kitchen and smiled at both Yoongi and Seokjin.

Jungkook, who was in the bathroom, and Namjoon were more expectant about Seokjin but Yoongi shook his head, meaning that everything was normal with their Hyung.

"Morning, breakfast is ready! Me and Yoongi did it together!"

Well, at least he seemed more happy, that's a good thing.

Everyone sat around the table, Yoongi making sure to sit in front of Jimin as usual so he could appreciate the beautiful piece of art right in front of him.

Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung wanted to sit close to Seokjin so that's what they did, Hoseok being in the middle of the table.

Hoseok was a very good observer, so while everyone was eating he could notice things the others never noticed.

He always notices the lovingly way Yoongi looks at Jimin and how sometimes Jimin does the same, when he makes sure everyone isn't looking at him.

He thinks that Jimin likes Yoongi too, but he's just scared to talk. He was always a very shy kid, so it may be hard for him.