monsters & candies

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Seokjin woke up at ten o'clock and Jungkook was still there.

He felt absolutely relieved.

The Little didn't want to get up unless Jungkook would, so he stayed still beside the younger while he admired his features.

Jungkook was just the cutest Daddy ever, but he was also strict, so Seokjin was very happy with him.

Way too happy if i may say.

Seokjin took his pacifier out of his mouth and decided that he wanted to kiss the other's cheek, and he actually did.

It didn't last a second because he turned around from Jungkook blushing madly. He couldn't believe he did it.

A few minutes later, Jin decided that another kiss wouldn't kill anyone and after he was sure that the younger was still sleeping, he kissed his cheek once again, this time lasting three seconds.

Seokjin turned around quickly tho, because he didn't want Jungkook to wake up to him kissing his cheeks without permission, putting his pacifier on his lips.

The Little tried to find his favorite stuffed animal, finding Cookie five minutes later under his bed.

He didn't want to go there because of the monsters, but he didn't want to wake his Daddy up, so he decided to breath in and out twice and be brave and save his friend from the monsters.

He slowly got up from the bed and tried to stick his arms so he could grab Cookie's and successfully he saved him.

"No thank Jinnie, Cookie best fwiend an' Jinnie always saves best fwiends fwom monstas!" he whispered. "Daddy sweeping, no talk mowe, shh!"

He sat on the bed and now he could have a better view of his Daddy, which made him smile like a fool.

Daddy is really pretty for Seokjin.

He played with Cookie for a bit until he felt a pair of arms around his body, which made the Little squeal at the sudden movement.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?"

In reality Jungkook was awake since Seokjin decided to kiss his cheeks, which was absolutely adorable.

He just wanted to see if the older would go or if he would wait for him and if it would take a lot for him to do so.

"Mhm!" he nodded, smiling. "Daddy sleeps mowe than Jinnie!" he giggled.

"Sometimes, yeah. When i'm really tired." he sat and stretched his muscles.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Daddy is bewy pwetty." he blushed.