jealous

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Do you want me to buy some food?" Yoongi asked gently. "Your tummy just made a noise."

"Okay, if there's any cookies then i'll accept!" the younger smiled.

"I'll be back."

Yoongi got up from his seat and went to the vending machine, where he put 3 dollars on it and pressed the right buttons for the cookies and then the buttons for some milk. He took his exchange and went to sit with Jimin again.

"Here we have the cookies." Yoongi opened the little cookie-pack and gave it to the younger, who felt happy to have someone taking care of him.

"Thank you Hyung!"

"You welcome."

Yoongi opened the milk container and waited for Jimin to finish his beloved cookies to give him the drink.

"Thank you!" he said once again. "You are so nice, you didn't need to do this."

"Yes i needed. You deserve to be spoiled because you got hurt."

"You know i'm silly, i always get hurt somewhere somehow. It's normal."

"Either way, i still want to spoil the shit out of you, Jimin."

Jimin decided to shut up because this time Yoongi was the winner from this argument. Plus, he felt his cheeks hotter and his tummy doing flips.

Both of them heard Jimin's name being called, so Yoongi got up and carried Jimin to the doctor's room.

"Hello there." the doctor said. "What's the reason why you're here today?"

"We were dance practicing and Jimin fell."

"I see. Where it hurts?"

"My leg..." Jimin said, shy because of the doctor.

"I will ask you to quickly take your trousers off, if you feel uncomfortable i can give you a blanket so you can hide. I need to check your leg."

"Okay."

Yoongi helped Jimin stand while he took his joggers off, his nervous self appearing and his body started to shake.

Yoongi noticed the shaky body so he tried to make the younger feel better.

"It's okay Jimin, we just want to see how your leg is doing." Yoongi kissed his temple.

Jimin agreed mostly because of the gentle kiss Yoongi gave him, and sat on the chair. The doctor had a look on the leg, coming to a conclusion five minutes later.

"You can dress your trousers now, thank you." Jimin nodded and felt more relieved. "From what i saw, it's just a sprained ankle. If someone massages his leg every night for three days and he rests for those three days, his leg will be better. I will give him painkillers, only for emergency!"