accidents

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

As planned, Yoongi woke up in the middle of the night to make sure that Jimin would go to the bathroom.

He turned on the light that was situated on the nightstand and turned around to shake his baby boy's arm to wake him up.

Then he felt it.

Yoongi pressed his hand under the blankets, on the region of the bed that he felt what he thought that would be a wet spot, confirming his assumptions.

Before he woke Jimin up, he went to the wardrobe and took a new pajama for the Little, as well as new blankets and duvets so he could change the bed too and placed all of it on a chair that they had.

Yoongi carefully sat beside Jimin, worried about his behavior when the older says that he wet the bed.

He knows it will be hard for Jimin.

"Baby, wake up please." he smoothed the other's cheek. "Daddy needs to talk with you."

Jimin struggled to open his eyes, thinking that it was already time to wake up, but then he noticed that it was still dark and he got confused.

"Daddy, why we wakie?" he asked with an adorable sleepy voice.

"Baby, you... you had an accident. You wet the bed." it was hard to tell him something like this, there were a lot of things that Yoongi was thinking that it could go wrong.

Jimin's eyes got bigger with the news, not believing that he would ever have an accident in his entire life, but then he felt his underwear and pajama bottoms soaking and his hand casually touched the wet stop and...

It was really true.

Jimin started crying, mad at himself for not being able to go when he was supposed to go and also he was embarrassed because it was disgusting and Yoongi would be mad at him, or even worse, hate him forever.

"Sowy Daddy, i b-bewy sowy!" he said, sadly. "I a bad, b-bad boy, Daddy hate Jiminie, i sowy!!!"

Yoongi's heart broke at the sight in front of him, he knew that Jimin would feel awful but thinking that he would hate his baby was too much.

"Hey, baby boy, look at me." he asked and the other complied, trying not to cry. "It's okay love, everyone has accidents once in a while."

"R-Really?" the younger tilted his head.

"Of course baby, Daddy had a lot of accidents when he was younger too. It's normal. You couldn't go when we went to sleep so it would be normal to have an accident in the middle of the night."

"I sowy Daddy." he pouted.

"Nono, it's okay. Daddy's here to make you feel better." he kissed Jimin's forehead. "Let's go take a quick shower, okay?"