surprise

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Where's Kookie?"

"Who? Your stuffed animal or Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, uncertain of who Seokjin was talking about.

"Kookie two!" he asked, pouting.

"Oh, Jungkook is Kookie two?" the older laughed. "Well, he went out and he'll be back in an hour, i guess."

"Otay." he nodded. "Joonie, breakfast!" he asked when his tummy made a noise.

"Okay little man, let's go."

Namjoon took the oldest hand and lead him to the kitchen because he thought that carrying Seokjin in the morning wasn't the best idea.

"Oh, we have a surprise for you Jinnie!" Hoseok said, excited for the Littles first encounter.

"Ohh, surprise for Jinnie! What is it, what is it!?"

Seokjin went to Hoseok, who was sat on the sofa, and decided that it would be a good idea to sit on his friend's lap.

Hoseok didn't mind it tho, because in the end Seokjin was just a Little.

"When Yoongi and Jimin wakes up we will know the surprise!"

"Oh?" he tilted his head to the side.

"You'll see then." he winked.

Meanwhile, Taehyung got out of his bed, went to wash his face and walked to the living room.

He noticed Seokjin on Hoseok's lap and wanted to make a dirty joke because it was his nature, but remembered about Seokjin's situation and contained himself.

"Hello hello people!" Tae grinned.

Seokjin looked up at where the sound came and saw Taehyung, making grabby hands right on his direction.

Taehyung got scared for a moment because hell no on heart he would be able to carry him.

But he saw Seokjin's puppy eyes and ugh, he couldn't just ignore it.

Carefully he placed his hands on his tights and tried to lift him up, and with a bit of difficulty he actually made it.

"How are you little man?"

"I good. Seokie said Yoonie and Jiminie had a surprise, do chu know what it is?"

"Yes, i do know what it is." he nodded. "But i won't tell you what it is."

"Oh, why?"

"We can't tell you the surprise because then it won't be a surprise, silly."

"But but but what if i want to know now?" he pouted.

"You still won't have the answer."

Taehyung went to the kitchen and sat Seokjin on his chair while he prepared a mug with milk for him.