magnets

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Jungkook didn't know what to do when he entered his bedroom, so he just glanced at Jin to make sure he was okay and lied down on his own bed, alone, for the first time since Seokjin slipped into his little space.

He didn't know what to say to him, so he just stayed there in silence, looking at the white and boring ceiling.

Seokjin seemed like he was sleeping, so he didn't want to interrupt that.

He should probably do the same.

But Jin was awake and he wished that Jungkook would make something to talk with him, but probably he should just shrug it off and forget.

And they fell asleep wishing that the other would make the first move.

The older woke up in the middle of the night, trying to find someone beside him.

He sat and sighed, deciding to go to the bathroom.

While he was there, Jungkook turned around and stared at the other empty bed.

He woke up two hours after he fell asleep and he was awake since then. It was 3am.

Jungkook's thoughts were all about Seokjin too, making it impossible to sleep.

Suddenly the door opened again, revealing a sleepy Jin, who yawned and went to his own bed.

Jungkook decided to try to sleep, at least for more two hours but then he felt someone sitting on his bed.

His moves were unsure, as if he was thinking if it would be a good idea to do that, but Seokjin thought that the younger was sleeping so he decided to lay down and get comfortable without waking the other up.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile because Jin decided to sleep with him, even if he was on his drowsy state.

When Seokjin thought that he was comfortable, Jungkook turned around to the other's side, leaving him surprised.

The younger cuddled the older and kissed his forehead, closing his eyes and smiled softly.

Jin felt his cheeks burn but stayed still on his position because he actually felt happy and comfortable like that.

And both fell asleep, finally at peace.

♡♡♡

The maknae woke up to someone kissing his nose repeatedly, so he opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Seokjin's features.

"Good morning!" he said, with his wide smile.

"Morning!" Jungkook sat and he remembered about Jin's reunions for today. "Hey, your reunions are today, we should get prepared."

"We?"

Seokjin was confused to why Kook said that, the younger taking clothes off from their wardrobe.