noonas

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"C'mon, it's almost time for the meeting!" Namjoon said, noticeably more nervous than everyone else. "Can you drive faster than this!?"

He had Taehyung on his lap because the Little wanted to and because there wasn't more space for him because someone wanted to take their huge stuffed animal with them.

Jimin was the one who whined to take his favorite huge dinosaur but because they were going to be themselves without judgements Yoongi agreed.

He thinks that Army will die with all their cuteness and wanted to help it a bit more.

He's evil sometimes. Oof.

"Daddy, awmost thewe?" the first Little asked, pouting because he wanted to start the meeting already.

"We're almost there baby, don't worry." Jungkook petted his lover's head, smiling fondly at him. "It will be lots of fun, right?"

"Lotta fun!" he yelled excitedly forgetting about the once sleeping Jimin, who woke up and started crying.

"Inside voices." the caregiver warned.

"Sowy Daddy..."

Yoongi tried to lull his precious baby back to sleep, successfully making Jimin stop crying at least. He wouldn't go back to sleep now, tho.

"Dada, we hewe?" he yawned, rubbing his eyes and trying to wake up at cent percent.

"We still have a few minutes princess, go back to sleep if you need to."

Jimin only cuddled the elder more, breathing in and out once and closing his eyes.

Hoseok cooed at the scene, Jimin was indeed an adorable baby. Then he noticed Taehyung with his thumb almost in his mouth and tsked at that.

"Do you want your paci baby boy?"

"N-Nuh-huh."

Namjoon glanced at Taehyung, who put his thumb in his mouth despite him saying 'no' to Hoseok.

He chuckled while he opened Tae's little bag and took his pacifier from it.

"Open your mouth lovely, Papa wants to see he's and Daddy's good boy." he said softly.

The Little didn't think twice and put his hand down on his lap while opened his mouth, his cheeks getting rosy from the simple question.

Namjoon had this special effect on him, whenever he talked with that velvety and deep voice Taehyung would always feel his stomach feeling funny and his heartbeat would increase.

"Tummy ish f-funny!" he said, hiding his face with his sweater paws, embarrassed.

Hoseok glanced at Namjoon, who was blushing and smirked, these two were really something else.