dino

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Everyone was at home by now.

The second Jimin entered the house he switched his tired face for a huge smile and puppy eyes and with a very cute voice he called for his Daddy.

"I'm here baby, let's change to some comfy pajamas, how about that?"

It was really hard to put him in his normal mindset when they went to Big Hit for their reunions.

Jimin threw a big tantrum because he demanded to stay at home and play with his dinosaurs and he didn't want to be big, but with Yoongi nobody says 'no' to him.

Now that he was back home he felt really happy and relieved.

"Dino dino!" the Little said when he saw his new stuffed animal that Yoongi bought for him when they came back home for being a very good boy at Big Hit.

"You really love dinosaurs, don't you baby?" Yoongi kissed both his cheeks and sat him on the bed.

While Jimin played with his new friend, Yoongi took two pajamas and new underwear as well as Jimin's diaper.

"Did you have any accidents today baby?" he asked gently, while he ordered him to lie down.

"Nuh-huh Daddy, i was a good boy!" he smiled shyly.

Yoongi saw that he was fresh so he made sure to kiss Jimin everywhere and congratulate him.

"You are Daddy's good boy, Daddy's so proud of you!"

Jimin giggled and soon he had his onesie dressed and some cute polka dot socks.

"Do you want your paci baby?"

"Yes pwease!"

Yoongi took Jimin's pacifier from the bag that he took to Big Hit for emergency, and placed it in the other's mouth, who started sucking on it happily.

"You were a very good boy too because you didn't slip all day when we were having reunions and Daddy's proud of you for that too!" he said, grinning at him.

He learned that Jimin felt ten times happier if he praised him for everything good he does, so Yoongi always makes sure to praise him to see his beautiful smile.

"Okay love, we're ready to go. Wanna watch anything or play with your toys?"

"Pway with toys!" he clapped.

Yoongi took the box with the younger's toys from under the bed and gave it to him, who thanked and started taking his toys off the box.

"Daddy's going to make dinner, do you want to come with me or stay here?"

"We go kitchen togetha!"

Jimin took a few toys so he could play on the kitchen table and looked up at Yoongi to carry him, which he did.