rules & confusion

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Jungkook was really loving the diapered baby and thanked internally for Yoongi because Seokjin didn't have a motive to use diapers until now.

This is sarcasm, by the way.

He doesn't know if the Little have the idea that with a diaper he doesn't need to go to the bathroom or what, because now he sees the diaper as his potty and just goes in it.

I mean, diapers are used only if he can't control his bladder and not because he thinks that the purpose of it it's to go and it's all fine.

Seokjin doesn't have Jimin's bladder problem.

"Baby, we need to talk."

Seokjin pouted but listened to his Daddy anyways, confused with the papers and pens.

"We goin' to cowor?" he asked.

"Almost, we're going to make our rules!"

Seokjin felt his heart flutter, the rules are the thing that makes a relationship between a Little and a Caregiver more official.

Plus, he couldn't misbehave or he would get punishment.

"Otay!"

Jungkook sat beside the older on his chair, they were in the kitchen because it would be better for Seokjin so he doesn't distract himself.

"Can you write the rules down by yourself or are you to Little to do that, baby?"

"I write!"

Seokjin took a few pencils from the box and wrote down with a messy calligraphy 'Jinnie's Rules', adorned with a few hearts and stars.

Jungkook chuckled at that and continued.

"What would it be the first rule?" be asked.

The older thought about it for a few seconds, remembering about how he doesn't like bad words.

"Neva say meanie words!"

"Good job baby, that's a good rule! Write it down on the paper, please."

Seokjin did as told, thinking about the next one.

"No be meanie to Daddy an' to evewyone!"

"That's a really good rule too honey."

"An' if i sad i tell Daddy!"

"Yes, that's very important. If you're upset you should tell Daddy always." Kookie nodded.

"Share my toys with fwiends!"

"Not just toys sweetie, sharing makes you a better person, so if you share your toys and many more things with people they will see you as a very good boy!"

"I wanna be a good boy!" he grinned.

"The next rule can be 'don't fight with anyone because a prince doesn't hurt people'."