not time

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Yoongi and Jimin were finally home and the younger couldn't stop asking to try his skirt on.

"Daddy will let you try your skirt if you go take a shower now."

Jimin didn't think twice and took a random sweater and ran to the bathroom.

Yoongi decided to put away their clothes in their wardrobe but kept the skirt on his bed, sighing once again.

He just wants to understand Jimin's sudden need in having a skirt.

"Dada, finish'!"

"Come here love."

As always Jimin lied down on the bed and Yoongi put a diaper on, letting the Little sit on the end.

"Can i wear skirt pwease?"

"Of course baby, let Daddy help ya."

Jimin let the elder dress him his skirt, wanting desperately to show everyone how pretty he looks.

"And your done!"

Yoongi stared at the boy in front of him for a while, blushing a bit because he looked indeed very beautiful.

Nice legs- wait, not time for that.

"What Daddy thinks?" the younger asked, wanting to hear what Yoongi had to say.

"You look very very pretty love, the prettiest baby boy in the world. Daddy's so lucky to have you!"

"Dada the bestest Dada in the world!"  Jimin said, hugging the older tight. "Wove chu bewy much."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

♡♡♡

Jimin went to find everyone so he could show his skirt and everyone got surprised to see him actually in one.

"Did you really buy a skirt for Jimin?" Jungkook asked the elder.

"He saw it at the store and he was begging, i couldn't say no!" he pouted. "Plus, it wasn't that expensive, it wouldn't matter if he would use it or not."

"Well, he's using and he loves it." Hoseok said. "Taehyung can't stop grabbing the hem of that skirt tho."

"It looks like he will put that on his mouth." the maknae said, trying not to laugh.

Hoseok got up from his spot and took the Little from the floor, carrying him to where he was sitting.

"Baby, don't chew on other people's clothes!"

Taehyung was choked, but nodded either way, pouting because he wanted to chew something.

So he decided to chew on his sweater paws.

"Sowy."

"It's okay honey."

Jungkook ruffled Tae's hair, making him giggle.

"Maybe you should buy those baby toys that babies usually have. If he likes to try to eat anything i think that that's the answer." he said.

"You might be right, i'll do that." Hoseok thanked, looking at his baby that seemed like he was slowly falling asleep. "I think that his little age is very small, but he doesn't actually cry for stuff."

"Maybe he his a very well mannered Little, you're lucky to have a Little like Tae."

"Yeah, i am."

The caregivers spent their afternoon playing with their babies, while Namjoon was the uncle who needed to make sure that everything else was okay.

At dinner, Seokjin didn't want to eat, which worried Jungkook a lot.

"Just one spoon?" he tried.

Seokjin shook his head, pouting afterwards.

"Why are you doing this today baby? You always eat well..."

"No wanna." he frowned.

"But hun, you can't skip dinner, it's very important to eat now if you don't want your tummy hurting in the middle of the night."

"But tummy hurts now!" he finally said. "No wanna cause tummy meanie!"

"Oh, okay. That's different baby, you should've told me that you weren't feeling well."

Jungkook excused himself and got up, taking Jin's bottle from a cabinet and pouring some milk.

Milk wouldn't hurt his tummy that much and he would have something in his stomach, at least.

When he saw that the milk was warm enough he called Seokjin and both said goodnight to their friends, heading to their bedroom.

"It's good that you already took a shower because now you can just drink your milk and go to sleep." Jungkook thought out loud.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Cuddle?" he made grabby hands. "Pwease?"

"Of course baby, let Daddy change his clothes first."

The Little waited patiently for Jungkook to change his clothes and- oh god he's shirtless.

No, not time to think about that.

When the younger was finished, he sat on their bed and let Seokjin sit on his lap, cuddling him tight.

"Comfortable?"

Seokjin answered with a 'mhm' so Jungkook grabbed the bottle and placed it's tip on his baby's lips.

In the end the elder had drank all milk and soft snores were leaving his mouth.

The caregiver put the pacifier on Seokjin's lips and he hummed happily, sucking on it lightly.

"G'night baby, Daddy loves you a lot." he kissed gently the other's forehead.

He dimmed the lights down and both were asleep all cuddled up.

♡♡♡

Chappie of today!

Do chu wike to watch anime? If yesh, do chu has any favowite? 🤔

Couple of chappies weft...

-Blue 🌈