agreed

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

After what happened that day, their manager had a very long talk about what they did and the consequences of it.

That meeting took almost five hours.

After the scolding and three crying Littles to take care of, Namjoon decided to follow their manager and talk in particular.

"Can we talk now that we're alone?" he nervously asked.

The manager stared at the younger for a while but sighed, sitting on a chair and gesturing for him to have a sit as well.

"Go ahead, you have fifteen minutes."

"It's enough!"

Namjoon sat beside the other man, trying to steady his heart beat.

"So, we explained what cglre is, right?"

"Yeah."

"And... we showed you the amount of tweets that we received from people that are just like us, right?"

"Yeah."

"So... i was thinking... Can we do a special meet and greet where only people like us are able to come? It may sound weird, but believe me!"

"What do we need to do?" he asked, trying to understand this odd situation.

"Mm, i will tweet the date of the meet, just choose any day, any place! Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung will be so happy if they can act like themselves in front of our fans!"

"I'll talk with Bang PD Nim. But you know it will be hard to convince him about this crazy idea... Not to talk about the countless amount of hate that you're receiving from the internet until now..."

"I know i'm talking for every member from the band when i say that it's totally okay and we know about it. It may hurt us a bit, but there's no fame without hate. Just remember about our Cyphers and Mic Drop!"

"I know i know." he smiled. "Well, you have my bless, i hope he agrees as well."

"C'mon, he loves us. We are his beloved money-makers!"

"You didn't need to say that." he laughed. "Well, wish us good luck!"

♡♡♡

After the manager's and Bang PD Nim's meet, Bangtan had their positive answer.

Plus, they already had a date.

So Namjoon tweeted the date and asked everyone to retweet that tweet only if they were a part of cglre and would come to the meet.

Soon enough, all of their phones started to blow up with tweets and retweets from their fans.

Yoongi had the Little's phones tho, because they were peacefully playing with their toys while a random cartoon was playing on their tv.