concert

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Today was the last day of practice before the tour so everyone was doing their best.

Seokjin and Namjoon were practicing more their dancing while Jimin was more worried with his voice and Yoongi always made sure to reassure him that he was already a good singer and should believe in himself.

Taehyung was out of his headspace too, but he couldn't stop thinking of his toys and his pacifier waiting for him at home and Hoseok was trying to make him feel better with hugs and kisses and trying to make him focus on their practice.

Jungkook was trying to help everyone because he wanted his friends to believe that they could do everything.

Basically they were in 'red alert' mode because of the tour.

Eventually, the first day of the tour had come and they packed everything they needed for the tour, little space things included.

It was just impossible for Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung to stay out of their headspace for more than six hours, it was like stabbing them if they couldn't regress.

So their caregivers made sure to give them their little space stuff after their concerts until lunch time of the next day.

They never had problems with the Littles and they were happy with that, so that meant they were doing a very good job.

"Daddy, wanna pway on the park! Pwease?" Seokjin asked.

"Baby, remember about the Tour Rules."

Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook decided to create the 'Tour Rules' so the Littles wouldn't misbehave because of wanting to be themselves whenever and wherever they wanted.

"We can't go ou'side cause thewe awe people that wou'd make fun of us ow wouldn't unde'stand..." he pouted.

"I'm sorry baby, i wish we could go to the park, but it's too risky."

"Otays, no matter now..."

Seokjin decided to just sit on his bank and hug Cookie very tight, tears wanting to fall down.

He just wanted to play on the park because he wanted to stay with his Daddy alone and have fun for once.

They only stay inside of the bus or the hotel room and it's boring because it isn't their home and it's not the same.

"Baby, come here."

Jungkook was with his arms open so Seokjin went to cuddle him and cried on his arms.

"It's okay baby, Daddy's here." he cooed. "I know you want to go out, but we can't have people make fun of you and your littlespace, it would make us very upset."

"B-But Daddy, they gonna find out eitha way!"

Jungkook just wanted to protect his baby boy and put him in a jar forever, he didn't want him upset because of this.