mine

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Surprisingly Hoseok was the first waking up.

Well, now Taehyung was a Little so he had a lot of responsibilities, but he would do his best in taking care of him.

But goodbye sex, it was nice while it lasted.

He would never have something sexually happening with a Little, that wouldn't be right because Hoseok would take his innocence and that's wrong, at least for him.

So he's stuck with masturbation and porn videos to make himself feel better if necessary until Tae goes to his normal headspace again.

For now he was staring at Taehyung and his very soft expressions while he was sleeping.

Hoseok couldn't stop thinking that the younger was the most beautiful person on earth and he would do anything to make him happy again.

Taehyung deserves pure happiness.

Then he remembered. He said that he have medicine to take at night and because of the hype he forgot to tell Taehyung to take his pills.

He feels awful now.

"Baby." he called, softly. "We need to wake up."

The Little stirred a bit but opened his eyes, instinctively sucking on his pacifier and hugged his stuffed animal stronger.

"How are you feeling?" the older asked, smiling at the cute baby.

"Good." he giggled.

"Do you mind if i go do something first?"

Taehyung shook his head, so Hoseok took it as his queue to get up of the bed and search for those pills.

He was really worried because he didn't know if passing one day without them would make a huge difference on Tae's behavior or thoughts.

He wanted to check if he could take his pills now, there are some pills that we can take the next day if we forget.

He found the box of his medicine and opened it, taking the warnings from its inside.

After Hoseok finished to read them he took the pills out of the box to see if they were big, and they were.

Taehyung doesn't have worries in taking them normally, but the elder was worried because now he was Little Tae.

Those pills were way to big for him to take.

He turned around to watch Taehyung playing silently with his toy, not giving attention to anything more than it.

Hoseok decided to talk with someone about the pills, it was a concern.

He went to the kitchen and he found almost everyone there, only the other Littles were playing in the living room.