T H R E E

T H R E E
tory lanez, la confidential.

He led me to a lake, we were currently walking towards a canoe. We walked in a comfortable silence. I knew nothing about this man beside me but I trusted him with my life. My wolf was quiet, so that too led me to believe that we weren't in any kind of danger. When we arrived he pushed it onto the water then helped me into the small boat. I grabbed the paddle whilst he climbed on.

He raised a brow, "Do you even know how to paddle?"

"I do not but I will learn." I replied, "How hard could it possibly be?"

He chuckled, "Fine, expert learner. Let's see how far you can get us."

Nowhere. I got us nowhere, we were going round and round in circles!

"How is this even possible!" I yelled, frustrated.

He didn't answer he just continued to laugh at my expense. Tears even brimmed us eyes as he continued to laugh. I was incredibly fed up and threw the paddle at him, crossing my legs. He caught it but lost his balance, now with his height he nearly took us both down. Water splashed in, wetting our bottoms.

His eyes were as wide as saucers, obviously taken by the idea of almost tipping over. It was my turn to laugh at his expense, and oh did I.

"You should've s-seen y-your f-face!" I laughed.

He quietly paddled further into the lake and looked at me when he was satisfied with the distance he had created between us and the shore, "Can you swim?"

Confused I raised a brow, "Yes."

I wish I had lied, he smirked and tipped us over. I screamed and fell right in, I swam up and looked for him but couldn't find him. Oh no, I thought. Just as the thought crossed my mind it came to life as he grabbed my leg and brought me under water. We came up at the right time and he was all smiles, the sun shining on him. He was glistening, a true beauty.

He had beautiful chestnut skin that shone like honey, dark brown eyes and the frizziest puff of hair on his head that had slight remnants of curls now that it was wet. Don't get me started on his lips they looked edible. Yes. I said edible, behind them stood his Colgate white smile and perfectly aligned teeth.

"No." He whispered, "Eyes up here. Don't tempt me."

A light laugh escaped me, raised my eyes to his chocolatey ones.

I couldn't get used to how he looked at me with so much intensity, like he was analysing me. Afraid I would vanish for eternity and never be his. But all we had was eternity, I was sworn to be his.

"What's your name?" He finally asked.
I put my hands on his shoulders, tired of keeping myself afloat.

"Lerato." I answered, "Yours?"

"Mo –" He laughed, "Micah."

"Micah." I repeated.

He shook his head, "No, My-cah."

"Oh, sorry." I giggled, "I like it."

"Thank you. We should probably get back. Your friends are probably worried and I have to get back to Maddy." He mumbled the last part but I know he knows I heard it.