E L E V E N

E L E V E N
drake, nonstop.

The next day comes quickly or maybe my sleep was just so sweetly amazing that being awoken by my ringing phone came too soon. Answering the call without checking the Caller I.D I'm left confused when I hear an unknown voice.

"Hi Lerato, Alpha Khalil is ready to meet you. I'll be at the hotel in two hours, Alpha does hope this is enough time." As the voice continues I recognise it as Amir's.

"Alright, thank you Amir. That will be enough time but should I eat or not?" I did not want to offend him by arriving with an already satisfied stomach only to find that he had a breakfast ready.

"Oh, yes what a good question. I apologise for not elaborating, you will be joining Alpha for breakfast."

I smile thankful that I had asked because I would have eaten otherwise. My mother had always made sure that we left the house with a satisfied stomach.

"Okay, thank you Amir."

We hang up and I prepare myself for the day ahead, not knowing what I should expect. I knew just about nothing about this Alpha and I would be joining him for breakfast. Would he know information about me so should I contact my father and find out more than just his name?

Not wanting to spend another moment wasted in bed I rise and make the bed out of habit. Forgetting that I was in a hotel and there was most probably room service, I suppose they would probably make it over again anyway.

I head into the bathroom and turn on the water to wet my toothbrush that I grabbed from my toiletry bag. I smear on some toothpaste before wetting the brush again. I then proceed to brush my teeth and then my tongue, rinsing out my mouth before turning on the shower.

I complete everything else until all I'm left with is choosing an outfit, my make-up has been done and my blonde braids tied up into a bun right on top of my head. I settled for a baby pink jumpsuit and white open toe heels that expose my white pedicured toenails.

I grab a blush handbag and throw in my purse and miniature make-up bag along with tissues and my phone.

I grab a banana from the fruit bowl on the kitchen island and make my way out the door. As it shuts I hear the clicking sound notifying me that it has locked, I press on the elevator and wait.

Glancing at my Apple watch I see that I have fifteen minutes to spare. I enter the elevator and press for the ground floor which would be the lobby. When the elevator doors open and finally present the lobby and not one of the many floors in this hotel I let out a sigh of gratitude. Chucking the banana peel in a dustbin, I hurry outside now only having two minutes before I'm to meet Amir outside.

I see him already leaning on the car door awaiting my arrival I apologise as soon as he spots me, "I'm so sorry I kept you waiting, I hope it wasn't too long a wait?"

He laughs, "Good Morning Lerato, no, you didn't keep me waiting long."

Something tells me I did he just doesn't want me to feel worse than I already do, "How rude of me, Good Morning Amir."

He nods before shutting my door and opening his own right in front of me. I put on my seatbelt and this time I keep my eyes pealed to the window, not wanting to miss anything.