F I V E

F I V E
rihanna, higher.

I've seen Micah a few times since that picnic and I've loved every moment. I'd also love to mention that he has relaxed a lot more since. I still have not mentioned this to my family, not so much Amanda and Dani. I'm surprised I kept it from them for so long though, even though they pried it out of me. Dani squealed with joy so excited to finally have someone to double date with until I had to break it to her that I'm in no way taking this public.

Micah has this anxious look written all over him whenever I try to mention doing things that would require people who aren't strangers seeing us together. He doesn't blatantly object to these ideas or tell me he doesn't want to meet my family or friends but he does object to things that would be done within my pack grounds or his.

This leading me to speculate that he doesn't want to make this public. This raised a brow with both my best friends, Amanda thinking perhaps he lives a double life and Dani thinking he's in the mafia. How ridiculous, what kind of story do they think this is?

Anyway, I told them both that they're delusional and Micah will explain it all soon enough, we've only spent like a week and a half together. Known about one another for about three and a half weeks. How long do I feel like it has been? Like three months at least. My mom did always say that for someone with Alpha blood it takes little to no time for their bond to build and solidify.

Well I will have you all know that I'm losing it, one of these days I might slip up and let him know how much I like him. Just two days ago I almost tried to kiss him. I was both mortified and thankful when he pretended to not have seen my face zooming in.

As usual we stopped at the east border and he stared at me for a moment, smiling ever so slightly.

"You need to stop doing that." I say.

"Do what? Look at you?" He raises a brow.

I chuckle, "No, you geek. Stop looking at me like I'm going to disappear. I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours." His eyes instantly darkened. His wolf loving the sound of that.

He looked away from eyes, up at the night sky. He let out a sigh, "I'm sorry."

"No, no you don't have to apologise. Never. You just have to stop looking at me that way," I grabbed onto his hand, "Because I'm here to stay."

He smiled, "You're my greatest gift, Lerato."

Get your popcorn because here it comes folks,

He pulled me closer to you him and I tried my best on my tip toes to bring my face to his but he gently moved on, in a way to hug me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood flat, my head on his chest.

Yes. His chest. I don't even reach his shoulder, I would complain but seeing as my ear sits by his heart, I have no complaints, none whatsoever. I kept my head there for a while just listening to his heart beat.

"I have really important business to take care of so I might not see you for a while but I'll try. I just can't promise anything." He said.

"I understand." I stayed in place.

He lay his forehead on my head and sighed, "What I wouldn't give to be able to stay like this for eternity. It hasn't been long, I know but I really care about you Lerato. Please, whatever happens these next few days I need you to remember that. You are gifted from the moon and I am eternally grateful –"