S I X T E E N

S I X T E E N
ariana grande, goodnight n go.

He kept his word, as soon as I sent the 'I'm home' text I received a phone call from Raheem. It ended up being an hour long phone call that made me forget all about the situation.

First thing in the morning I was on a three hour FaceTime with Amanda where I told her everything. At this point it were right back to high school years and I just wanted to laugh. I couldn't believe I was here squealing and yelling about someone, I wanted to stop myself and remind myself of what I went through a little over a month ago but at the same time I hardly ever think about it.

Sure, I'll think about or even mention Micah but I don't actually think back to the experience. Thinking back to Raheem's words I almost felt somewhat strong thinking of them. He's right, I'm here and I'm breathing and I'm moving on with my life even though my mate is Bound to someone else.

I've almost shut out that chapter, I've almost shut him out and I'm good with that. He is supposed to be my soulmate so I'm not sure I can completely shut the chapter so I'll accept this almost.

I was sat in my robe in the lounge, having finished my whole morning routine and eaten. I missed Raheem's call because I was talking to Amanda and I did not pick up his call even against Amanda's yelling and threatening. I sent him a message letting him know I was on a call and he said he'd call later once he was done with his meetings.

The television was on but I wasn't paying it much attention, I had bought groceries but I've run out of a few things. The issue now was should I buy more or should I just go home once the rest finished? Am I still going home? What is my next move? I can't stay in this penthouse forever.

Maybe I should just head home for a few days, see how I like it before I make any decisions. I think that would be the most rational thing to do. Goddess, why did he have to stay in the exact same province as me? The same country wasn't bad enough for him he had to be in the same damn province too? Fucking hell.

There was a knock on my door that demanded my attention, I never get any visitors so I was genuinely surprised by the knock. Walking up to the door I moved quite slowly, not knowing what to expect.

Looking through the peephole I see nothing but darkness, the person on the other side clearly blocking the hole. I rolled my eyes knowing who could be so childish to do something like that.

I swung the door open expecting to see one person but seeing another, I tried to hide my surprise but it was too late.

"Woah, sorry to disappoint you, Sprinkle."

I shake my head instantly feeling bad, "No! No, you didn't. I just didn't think you're that childish. No stress though, I've adjusted your child-o-meter, so I'm better prepared now."

He laughed, "Good comeback but the wound has already been made."

I rolled my eyes, "Come in little baby."

"Oh I thought we'd have to have these doughnuts right here in the doorway."

I step back as I open the one door wider for him to fit through, "Just get in."

Once he enters the penthouse I shut the door and follow him in. He gazed out the large window and smiled gently, "Khalil gave you the penthouse with the grandest view. You can truly see the city from here."