!NOTE- PLEASE READ!

READ ALL OF THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. 

Hi, I see you want to read this book!

Well, first, let me tell you something.

I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS AROUND 14/15. I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

It is not edited! Like, there are so many mistakes in here I am rather ashamed of it actually! I started writing this book when I was around fifteen. It took me three years to finish it. My writing was not the best, admittedly! Like really, at all. I have improved so much, honestly. You will notice this as you go along reading the book, it's pretty bad. 

POINTING OUT SPELLING ERRORS/MISTAKES ETC ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING. 

I am well aware of the spelling mistakes, incorrect grammar, weird plots, things that don't make sense and whatnot. I KNOW IT. So, pointing it out won't help because I'm not going to do anything to fix it. 

There are many plot holes, things that don't make sense and it probably just sounds like a whole lot of shit. I wrote this book and had many moments where I left it and came back, my writing might have improved or it got worse, I don't know.

Please realise, in my opinion it is terrible, however, I am going to fix it [probably not, I'm just lying to myself.] Like it is so bad and inaccurate. Seriously, read at your own risk. 

So, please keep all of this in mind as you read! It is my first book, I am very proud of it as I actually finished something...despite the fact that it kind of sucks! It really, honestly sucks. 

I am writing a new version which you can start reading if you want too! It's much better considering I'm twenty-one now! [I mean, I probably won't finish it at all but it's there.] 

Anyways, don't copy my work either, alright? Don't be a dick. 

Anyways, enjoy my first attempt at a book! You won't enjoy it. It's shit.

Oops. 

Remember all of this as you read, please! 

Question: Why are you keeping this book around if you think it's so shit?

Answer: Sentimental reasons, to remind myself that hey, you actually wrote something despite it being really bad you still completed something and that's important to me.