Cocoa Puffs (TH)

(I was eating Cocoa Puffs for breakfast and for some random reason this story idea  popped into my head. So yeah.😂)

3rd person POV
Tom woke up and headed downstairs, he saw everyone eating breakfast, but he didn't look at what they were eating.
"Hey everyone." He says and rubs his eyes.

"Good morning!" Y/N replies
"Morning Tom!" Paddy replies then goes back to eating his bacon.
Harry and Sam just sat there glaring at Y/N.
Tom didn't think anything of it. He went into the kitchen and opened the cupboards.
"Btw mom and dad left early to go to the airport. For their mini vacation." Paddy says
"Where's the Cocoa Puffs?" Tom asks looking around through the cupboards. He frowns and look around.
"I don't know... ask your GIRLFRIEND, Y/N?" Harry says annoyed.
"YEAH. Y/N?!" Sam yells
I look at her squinting my eyes.

"Uhhhh..." She replies with a bowl in her hands.
"Y/N?" I ask

(Let's just say the twins and Tom love Cocoa Puffs.A LOT.😂 Like they will fight just for the last of it.)

"Um..." she replies.
Harry,Sam and Tom start walking towards her. Her eyes widen.
"You better start running Y/N. They LOVE their Cocoa Puffs." Paddy says with wide eyes.
Tom, Harry and Sam were getting closer.
She finishes her food and places the bowl down carefully. She then gets up and runs away.
"GET BACK HERE." Harry yells
"AFTER HER." Tom yells
She keeps running and they keep chasing her.
She's laughing but scared at the same time. Suddenly they all split apart trying to get her. Toms the leader of their little group. Harry went down one hallway Sam went down the other and Tom kept chasing Y/N.  The house was quite big and all the hallways were connected to each other.

Y/N's POV
I keep running I see a closet and ran towards it, with my back to the closet door I look around and then hear footsteps, I open the closet not even looking inside and step inside. So I'm hiding in a closet in the hallway hiding from my boyfriend and his brothers, I look through the cracks in the door where the hinges are.
I see Sam and Harry run past the closet.
"Where's Tom?" I whisper to myself
"Right here" a voice says behind me and all of a sudden I'm picked up and my feet are off the ground,
Tom looks at me and laughs.
He kisses me quickly and opens the door.

"I GOT HER." He yells and Harry and Sam get here quickly.
They all start laughing and I just stare at them.
Tom carried me all the way back to the couch and put me down. They all surrounded me.
"So....WHY DID YOU EAT THEM?" Harry asks
"Because they're delicious..." I reply
"But you know they were the last box..." Sam says
"Yeah..."  I reply
"And you know how much we love them..." Tom says
"Yeah..." I reply getting a little nervous now.
"You know what's gonna happen right..." Tom says
I furrow my eyebrows together and then realize.
"OH CRAP" I say out loud
Harry and Sam back away and met Tom do all the work.
He smirked and started tickling me.
I was laughing so hard,
"NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY LOTS OF COCOA PUFFS. YOU HAVE TO PROMISE OR I WILL NOT STOP TICKLING YOU." Tom says while laughing.
"Ok!....HAHAHA...Ok!. HAHAHHAHA I WILL BUY YOUR COCOA PUFFS." I yell
"Thank you." Tom says and stops tickling me.
"You guys really love your Cocoa Puffs, don't you?" I ask breathing heavily.

"Yeah..." They all reply
But Tom adds something.
"But not as much as I love you..." Tom says and smiles.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this! Remember updates will be random on this book and my other books. Also I love Marvel! And I've been inspired by many people who wrote this type of book, so I decided to make one!
Have a great day guys! And stay awesome!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count:690