Our last summer part 1 (PP)

So I just watched Mamma Mia on Netflix and I was inspired by the song Our Last Summer to write a chapter about Peter and the reader!
(Don't play song yet!)

Your POV
I'm moving to another state at the end of the summer.
My mom was promoted and is being moved to Virginia.
Peter and I won't be seeing each other for a while. I'm probably going to go to University in New York, so this will be our last summer together in person.
Peter and I plan on doing a long distance relationship.
So we plan on having the best summer ever before I move.

Peter, Ned, and MJ, are in my room and I have a white board in my room that I keep when we plan out our projects.

"Ok!" I say as I take out a ruler and smash it onto the board.
"Operation "Best Summer Ever." Is on!" I say
They all clap and cheer.

I point to the board using my ruler
"Here's the plan"
They all look at the board.
"WE DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO HAVE FUN! Any ideas?" I ask and they all look at me.
"We can go to the beach!" Ned says
"Great! Anything else for the rest of the summer?" I ask
"We can go around New York and just shop around looking for stuff." MJ says
"Ok!" I say and write those down on the board.
"Add that to the millions of ideas we already have on the board." I say
Peter just smiles.

"Ok! So the beach first?" I ask
"Yeah!" They all reply.
"So we meet here? At around 11:30?" I ask
"Fine with me!" Ned says
"Sure." MJ replies
"Yup!" Peter adds
Ned's phone songs and so does MJ's,
"Got to go." They say in unison
I high five them both and they walk out.
So it was just me and Peter.
"I can't believe I won't be able to see you for 3 years..."Peter says as I sit down next to him.
"Same... you can.... handle long distance right Pete....?" I ask softly
"Of course. I would do anything for you..." He says as he starts tearing up.
And before I know it I start crying along with him.
We hug each other tightly.
"That's why we will make this summer the best summer ever..." I say
"Yeah... But.... I'm not going to be able to see you...hold you... take you to prom... kiss you..." He says
"Peter... I'm going to miss you so much... and I love you so much..." I say
"I love you too..." he replies

We start leaning in and before we know it we're kissing. He cups the back of my head while his other hand wraps around my waist.
I play with the hair on the nape of his neck as I snake my arms around his neck.
It starts off soft and then before we know it we're making out.
We stop after 5 minutes and just smile at each other.
"I have to go patrol." He says
"Ok stay safe Pete." I say as he stands up and walks over to his backpack.
"Always." He says and heads to the door.
"I love you." I say
"I love you too." He says and walks out the door.
I hear him say bye to my parents and then I hear the door close.
I check the time and it's 4:55.
So I take a short nap.

                                         •••
I wake up and it's already 7:58.
I was asleep for 3 hours and 3 minutes.
I get up and go downstairs because it's almost time for dinner.
My parents left a note.

Hey sweetie. Dad had left because he had an emergency at work and I have the night shift at work.
Dinner is in the fridge so you can just heat it up!
We'll be back late so when we get back you will probably be asleep. We love you!

                                            ~Mom and Dad

I toss the note in the trash and head over to the fridge. Mom made Y/F/F, I smiled and put it on a plate, then put it in the microwave.
The microwave beeped after a few minutes and I took out the food and started eating it while I sat down on a bar stool.
I watched some YouTube videos while eating.

I finished my dish and washed the plate.
I went upstairs and packed my stuff for tomorrow.
Then I slept earlier then usual.

•••
I woke up and checked the time and it's 9:30 so I had 2 hours to get ready.
Mom and dad were still out so I made myself some pop tarts and ate then I washed my dish then went upstairs to wash my face and then change.