Labor (PP)

Part 3 to "YOU'RE WHAT NOW?!"

*5-6 months later*

Your POV
I am now 1 week away from my due date, but the doctor says I could give birth any day now.

It kinda scares me that I would be giving birth any day because what if I'm not prepared? What if Peter isn't here? I want him to be here when our little boy is brought into the world.

Im hanging out with Mj and Ned, I invited Y/b/f/n, but she/he couldn't be here today because of her/his family vacation.

We were sitting in on the couch in our house and we were all talking and laughing.

All of a sudden there's a sharp pain in my stomach.
I stop laughing and make an oof sound.

"You ok Y/n?" Ned asks

All of a sudden there's another sharp pain and then contractions start.

I feel water leak and then I realize what's happening.

"Guys. My water broke. I'm in labor." I say

Ned and Mj panic.

"Guys, there's a bag in the bedroom labeled 'Labor bag' someone get it." I say breathing heavily.
Mj runs upstairs to get it while Ned helps me up and out of the house.

He helps me into the backseat and then Mj comes running out with the bag.

She puts it in the back with me.

Inside the bag there is a camera just in case Peters phone or my phone died. Entertainment, pillows,water and snacks, clothes, that's for Peter. For me there's a nightgown, slippers, socks, dressing gown, lip balm, some clothes, the baby clothes are in there too, entertainment for me, and another spare camera.

Mj gets into the drivers seat and drives to the hospital.

We were in such a rush and I was in so much pain I couldn't focus on anything except my breathing.

We arrived at the hospital and then Ned helped me inside while Mj got the back out of the back.

"SHES IN LABOR!" Ned yells and a bunch of nurses come rushing to me and they help me into a gurney.
Then they rush me to a room.

Peters POV.

I was talking to Mr.Stark while helping him with my suit.

Then Ned called me.

I accept the call.

"Hey man." I say into the phone
"Peter, Y/n is in Labor." He says
I drop the tool I was holding.

"Everything alright kid?" Tony asks

"W-what?" I stutter pacing the room.

"SHES IN LABOR. SHES GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR CHILD RIGHT NOW!" Ned yells into the phone.

"I WILL BE THERE SOON." I yell into the phone.

"Tony, Y/n is in Labor." I say

"WHAT?! GO GO GO! IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU I HAVE TO GO GET PEPPER." He exclaims and runs out.

I grab my bag and run out and I drive to the hospital immediately.

I got there quicker than I thought and rushed into the hospital.

"IM LOOKING FOR MY WIFE Y/N PARKER?" I say immediately to the lady at the desk.

"Yes she just came in 18 minutes ago. She's in room 84. Floor 8" She says