News part 2 (PP)

Your POV
Peter and I sit on the bottom bunk thinking of ways to tell my dad.
"Well... He was the one who brought me there so it's technically his fault." I say and look at Peter.
"You know... That's true!" He says and nods approvingly
"So.What now? What am I going to do with these powers?" I say and lean my head on his shoulder.
"You can help me protect Queens. We could be the Spider-duo!" He says and chuckles.
"Yeah... I would like that actually..." I start,
"But the thing is....my dad... the person we've been thinking about this whole time...how will he react? I'm his only kid... and you saw how overprotective he got when we started dating."
"He was all like, 'YOU HURT HER I HURT YOU WITH MY SUIT!'" He says imitating my dad.
I just laugh and smile.
"But I'm sure he will be so proud that his daughter is helping people, like he does." He says
"Yeah...lets just hope." I say and chuckle
"Well...whatever he says, and what ever you decide...I will be there to support you." He says and wraps rubs my back soothingly.
"Thanks Pete...I love you so much." I say
"I love you too babe." He says and kisses my forehead.
I check the time and I have to get home.

"I have to get home." I say and get up.
"I don't want you to gooooooooooo." He says

( I just realized what I wrote. Now I'm sad.😭😂)

"I don't either, but you know dad. He's going to get worried sick if I don't get home soon. It's already 7:30 pm baby." I say and grab my backpack.

"At least let me take you home." He says
"Fine. Whatever gets you to sleep at night Pete." I say and softly smile, still worried about dads reaction.
He grabs his backpack and we head out.
May left a few minutes ago to go to her job.

We head to an alley way and Peter changes into his suit.
I can't help but stare at his abs.
A spider bite could do that?
Dang.
I wonder if that would happen to me.

Suddenly the hairs on my arm stand up as Peter starts moving his head to look at me as if I'm slow motion.
I quickly look away.

"Wow you never respond that fast." He says and puts his mask on.
He then presses the spider emblem on his chest and the suit tightens around him. Hugging his muscles in all the right places.
"I must have Spidey senses too." I say and smile softly.

"You basically have all the powers I have, except the web thing." He says and scratches the back of his head.
"I should talk to dad about those web shooters if I'm going to be your partner." I say
"So you're actually going to be a hero with me?" He asks with excitement
"Yeah! It's nice helping people." I say and smile
His mask lifts up a little indicating he smiled.

He puts his backpack on.
Then he heads over to me and grabs me by the waist.
He shoots a web up and we swing away.
I wrap my arms around his neck and feel the wind hit my face. I look down and see how beautiful Queens looked at night.
After a while we get to the tower and he sets me down. I look at the tower and wonder how Dad would react to my powers.
I sigh and turn around to look at Peter.
But he's gone.

"Up here." Peter says and I look up.
He's hanging upside down from the lamppost.
I smile at him and walk over to him.
"Whatever your dad says. I will be here." He says and my smile grows wider.
I pull down his mask to the tip of his nose revealing his lips.
He smiles softly at me.
I softly place my hands on his cheeks and kiss him passionately.
He kisses back.
We pull away for air and I blush even though we've kissed many times before.
"I love you." He says
"I love you too." I reply.
I peck him softly again on his lips and pull his mask back on.

"Lets go to my room. You can go change in the bathroom and then we can head to the lab to tell my dad." I say
He just nods.
He drops down from his position and grabs his backpack off the ground.
We get inside and head to the elevator.
We get to my room and I open the door.
I flop onto the bed while Peter heads to the bathroom to change.

He comes back out after a few minutes in his clothes that he was wearing before we left.
"Ready?" He asks
"As I'll ever be." I say

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
There will be a part 3!
Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count:843