Can you hear me? (TH)

(Don't play song yet!!!)

Ok so disclaimer.
Actually 2.😂

There's a thing at the end at about 1:12 it's a little ad thing added at the end of the video.

And the other disclaimer is, it's not in English.
This song is in Tagalog.
It's one of the languages I speak and I feel like this song would make a good chapter!
Sorry if you can't understand it but if you have any song requests you want me to base a chapter off of I would gladly do so!

Sorry again for you guys that can't understand the words, but even if you don't understand the lyrics the melody is really catchy.

Btw the title of the chapter is the name of the song in English!

The song title is "Naririnig mo ba" by Morissette Amon.

The chapter is based on the video btw so if you want to watch the video beforehand go ahead!😁

Sorry for the long A/n lol.😂

ONWARDS.

(Play song now!)

Your POV

Hawak mo ang aking kamay
Pag-ibig mo'y walang kapantay
Sa piling mo, mundo'y nag-iba

I woke up and watched as Tom slept, he looked so peaceful when he slept. His face looked angelic like it always does, he was wrapped in blankets and he looked adorable. I kissed him on the forehead.

I was now in the dining room and I drank my y/ f/d and he came out of the room, he was on his phone and he threw the towel he was holding over his shoulder.

Paulit-ulit mong binbigkas, "mahal kita"

I smiled at him and he didn't respond.

Pagmamahal ko sa'yo'y walang hangganan
Panaginip ko, ikaw ang laman

Umikot ang ating mundo

He went into the bathroom and I walked to the closet to find a nice shirt for him to wear.
I found a nice one and placed it nicely on the bed, running my hands over it to smooth it down.

Hanggang nawala't nagbago

He came out of the bathroom and I was sat on the bed facing him. He took the shirt on the bed and put it back in the closet trading it in for a black shirt.

I frown a little.

Huwag, huwag, huwag ka namang lumayo
Hinding hindi ako bibitaw sa'yo
Huwag, huwag, huwag, sigaw ng puso ko
Sa'yo ako'y hinding-hindi susuko
Mahal ko, naririnig mo ba ako?

Now we were sat on the couch and I was rubbing my hand up and down his arm in a comforting way and he wasn't looking at me, he was looking the other way. I just get up then walk to the bedroom.

Minu-minutong nangugulila sayo
Alaala mo sa akin ay ginto
Nangako tayong walang hihinto
Biglang nawala't nagbago

Now I was sat on the bed laying out photos of us and a bunch of notes. Then as I ooo at them I put them away.

I sat on the bed thinking. I paced around a bit.
But then just ended up sitting back down.